Wildcard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wildcard?

Looks like Denver will be competing for one of those wild card spots?
    Can they do it? What does Broncos Country think?

coaching is the obstacle. We'll need help.

Comment

Of course they can do it, the competition is weak.

Unfortunately, the Broncos have to play vs. Oakland again, NE and @KC, though. The Tennessee game won't be an easy one, as well.

Looking ahead(although it's early), it would be better if the Raiders keep pace with NE, as the Broncos need Miami's final game(vs. the Pats) to mean something.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncodoodle View Post
        Would be much easier with 3 loses vs having 4 going into next weekend vs Jacksonville. Bad coaching decisions tonight and penalties were killers again

Comment

A potential tie could be the difference between making and missing the playoffs, sadly. Just take the tie, smh.

Comment

Currently in the 7th spot. It's gonna be a dog fight. Buckle up, this is the best part of the year for for football.

Comment

Originally posted by cmc0605 View Post
              coaching is the obstacle. We'll need help.
              Tonight the main obstacles were lack of talent on the O-line, horrible special teams, and stupid penalties. But sure, all Kubiak's fault.

Comment

We don't have a SB team without a running game and pass protection, so if we make the playoffs we won't be going deep unless the defense carries the team like it's been doing all year.
                Last edited by haciendadad; 11-27-2016, 09:53 PM.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncodoodle View Post
                  Originally posted by HarlemHeat View Post
                  A potential tie could be the difference between making and missing the playoffs, sadly. Just take the tie, smh.
                  You guys might be right...
                  Although I did agree to kicking it in a different thread because I thought Brandon could make that kick, perhaps it was a bad decision.
                  Speaking of... I'm losing confidence in Gary K. there were a few things that had me scratching my head tonight.

Comment

Worst thing that can happen to this team is to make the playoffs and make a good run. We will lose to a better team sooner or later. If we make a good run than Elway may not make the changes we need to make to improve this team.

Deleted some of the stuff that is not related to thread topic
                    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out how we lost to all three of our division rivals. I know they have ever gotten better but really? Two of which was statement games against the Raiders and chiefs....I hate the Broncos not being in control of their own destinies but this is where we find ourselves.

Hopefully some balls go our way and we get some wins I say if we can go 11-5 we got it
                      :go:

Comment

Originally posted by gerontion View Post
                        Tonight the main obstacles were lack of talent on the O-line, horrible special teams, and stupid penalties. But sure, all Kubiak's fault.
                        You don't need to like my opinion but mine about Kubiak is clearly correct.

Any game you can pinpoint multiple factors that caused a loss.

Forest for the trees.

Bigger picture- All aspects of this franchise not related to an (inherited) historic-level defense have dropped dramatically with the new coaching regime. We saw what happens when the D comes down to Earth. The run game does not work, the discipline is non-existent, part of the oline struggles (e.g., continuing to play Ty early) are coaching decisions. I have never seen a team make 3rd and 1 look so difficult. We now have to rely on a talented first year starting QB to do it all on offense because of the lack of creativity and support around him.

This is where the franchise is heading as Oakland and KC trend upwards. Yes, I am frustrated about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                          Worst thing that can happen to this team is to make the playoffs and make a good run. We will lose to a better team sooner or later. If we make a good run than Elway may not make the changes we need to make to improve this team.

Deleted some of the stuff that is not related to thread topic
                          The best team doesn't always win in the NFL, there's a lot of randomness in 1-game scenarios.

I'd rather make the playoffs.

Comment

Wildcard is fine. While the defense was huge this game, they also made some dumb mistakes that let the Chiefs keep rolling down the field towards the end of the game.
                            I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by gerontion View Post
                              Not like this will change going down the road, the season is over...its as simple as that.

Coming into tonights game all the players said "this is a playoff game", we lost, season over.

This won't stop this season..we have no QB and no offensive line to speak of, and you cant fix both in one off season...downward spiral commence.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X