No announcement yet.

Wildcard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see us getting a WC but I at least we didn't fall as far as Carolina. Geesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncodoodle
      Can this coaching staff own their stuff and move on? Look, we could be Arizona... Their coach sucks - contantly blames his players. Terrible leader.
      I respect Kubes for not being like that.
      Not too fast. All Kube has done is blame "execution". Those miserably designed stuffed runs to try to gain a measly yard... all execution. Didn't see a single toss, misdirection, QB draw.. nothing.. Just stubborn old "Keep trying the same things till they work by chance"

Comment

Well now that Janovich is out I don't think we'll be seeing a strong run game again this year, which means that Trevor is going to have to be protected much better. Shoot, Trevor may not even be playing the next game or the one after that with his sprained ankle, seeing as how he missed practice. Looks like everyone clamoring to see Lynch may see him sooner than later
        Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by gerontion View Post
          No, Kubiak's system isn't "inappropriate for the personnel." The personnel, or lack thereof, is the main problem. We have one of the worst O-lines in football.
          No we don't. PFF grades ours similar to the Ravens, Giants and Dolphins. What we lack is someone who could figure out in two years how to get it all working.

Comment

I honestly can't see us making the playoffs this year. Which are right around what my expectations were before the season started. We lost a lot in Jackson & Trevethan, as well as Manning. Our remaining schedule is pretty tough imo.

Elway will reload in the draft & some in free agency and we'll get it back on track next year. If I had one request out of the season it would be to once again beat the Pats in Mile High in a few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by River Side View Post
              Not too fast. All Kube has done is blame "execution". Those miserably designed stuffed runs to try to gain a measly yard... all execution. Didn't see a single toss, misdirection, QB draw.. nothing.. Just stubborn old "Keep trying the same things till they work by chance"
              You're right. I may have spoke to soon. I have lost confidence in our coaching staff. It has been pretty bad...

Comment

Well, we HAVE to win the SB because Lady Gaga is the half time artist and we all know how Wade feels about her. Get it done Wade.

Don't ever play prevent again. It's beneath you and this team. Lady Gaga awaits.
                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

I think it's a slippery slope from now on and this team has been slipping too much. 5 games left, including the Patriots, Raiders and Chiefs. Not good. I don't expect the team to make the playoffs. The defense was incredible last season and especially clutch to finish games. We also used to dominate the division games. We're 1-3 against division opponents this season. Meh. This season was clearly a transition period after Peyton Manning's retirement. As John Fox once said, Peyton raised all boats.
                  sigpic

Comment

We have Jaguars, Titans, Patriots, Chefs and Faiders left

Chefs have Falcons, Raiders, Titan, Broncos and Chargers

Raiders have Bills, Chiefs, Chargers, Colts , Broncos

Miami has Ravens, Cardinals, Jets, Bills and Patriots

If we take care of business and beat Chefs and Raiders that is a two game turnaround in division and hands them losses.

I can see Chefs losing to Falcons, Raiders and us. And Chargers will be playing division oppenents hard at the end you know it.

I could see Raiders losing to Chefs, us and Chargers.

Miami is kinda anyones guess and they have 3 division games left to play and you know they will be hard ones.

We are only one game out. I can see plenty of scenarios that we get in and I still believe we will.

Now lets go Paxton
                    Last edited by FL BRONCO; 12-03-2016, 02:42 PM.
                    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                      That is true but this team has no chance in beating 4 playoff teams in a row imo...also if we play Oak 5 times I think we lose 4. If we play Dallas 10 times I think we lose 9. If we play NE 8 times we lose 7.

We are just not a very good team right now. Our defense is no where near as good as last year and our offense while better with Trevor healthier is not as reliable as last year to make key plays.

This performance after a bye week really has me disappointed in the coaching.

Honestly if this team was not full of scrappers we would be last in the div with this talent, youth and coaching.
                      Well then I guess its lucky for us if we get to the playoffs, we only have to beat each team once:thumb:

Comment

IF we should make it as a wild card, the way it stands now, we would play either the Texans or the Ravens which would both be very winnable games. Both are only getting in cause of weak divisions. I very much think we would win against either team. So that would leave us with 3 left to go.

Comment

Originally posted by River Side View Post
                          Didn't see a single toss? Might want to go get your eyes checked. And, we're not running a qb draw with a qb that is already taking a huge beating this year. Maybe with Paxton. That's much more feasible.

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                            We have Jaguars, Titans, Patriots, Chefs and Faiders left

Chefs have Falcons, Raiders, Titan, Broncos and Chargers

Raiders have Bills, Chiefs, Chargers, Colts , Broncos

Miami has Ravens, Cardinals, Jets, Bills and Patriots

If we take care of business and beat Chefs and Raiders that is a two game turnaround in division and hands them losses.

I can see Chefs losing to Falcons, Raiders and us. And Chargers will be playing division oppenents hard at the end you know it.

I could see Raiders losing to Chefs, us and Chargers.

Miami is kinda anyones guess and they have 3 division games left to play and you know they will be hard ones.

We are only one game out. I can see plenty of scenarios that we get in and I still believe we will.

Now lets go Paxton
                            I like our chances for a wildcard. All things considered it's good to be in the hunt - second year QB with no experience starting, rookie QB starting two games, losing players like Malik Jackson and Danny Trevathan, Vance Walker, CJ and now Janovich on IR. Not to mention a tough schedule and he AFC West arguably the best in the league.

I have faith that our defense will not allow another late game comeback.

The road to the Wildcard starts tomorrow.....

Comment

Working...
                            X