Trevor Siemian appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Siemian appreciation

Can we finally stop the "Lynch" chants and give this guy the praise he deserves. He's done the most with the absolute least.

No he should have thrown for 500 yards and 5 touchdowns. 391 and 3td's is the sign of a failing journeyman QB. The offensive line is perfect. Trevor just needs to make adjustments.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Signed

10 char
      I believe.

Comment

#Trevorsmyqb 😂 I agree he's proven himself behind a horrible line. I feel comfortable with him moving forward. Kind of premature, but I do think he's the future of this team.

Comment

He played great. I don't want a change at QB.
          sigpic
          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

The kid was terrific tonight! :thumb:

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Trev was awesome. None of this was on him.

Comment

Trevor did great tonight, and really took a good step in his young career. Really showed a lot of good things. Can only hope to continue to see him grow...

Comment

He looked solid, much better than Os, this one is not on him

Comment

No surprise there. He can become a great quarterback, just needs time and a proper O-line.
                    Adopted Poster
                    AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Senses Fail View Post
                      #Trevorsmyqb 😂 I agree he's proven himself behind a horrible line. I feel comfortable with him moving forward. Kind of premature, but I do think he's the future of this team.
                      Sign me up! I'm on that bus

Comment

Get this kid an O line. Truly. He was night and day difference when the protection was good. I loved his rushing too. well timed, etc...

I t hink Lynch needs to sit another year. Barring a monster sophmore leap I think Trevor has at least earned another season.

Comment

Guy balled out tonight with that crap oline. He could be really good but we may never find out. Who knows what future holds
                          Most hated Teams - Patriots then Raiders then Chargers

Comment

#imwithhim

Seriously though, he played awesome especially in big moments. I would love to see what he could do with a decent oline.
                            Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

My two favorite plays were his absolutely clutch 3rd and long throw to Derby near his own endzone and then of course the Elway-esque scramble and td pass to Sunshine.

Comment

Working...
                              X