No announcement yet.

Roby's Stock is Dropping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So he made a pick 6, that means nothing in his outlook. Are you willing to put up $8million for his option? Then tell me if he is living up to expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by Mel B. View Post
      Yeah Roby's good as a complimentary 3rd CB but he's not starting #1 or #2 CB material.
      This is what I think too. Top 3rd CB in the league. Struggles were as the 2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by GiddyupGetEm View Post
        So he made a pick 6, that means nothing in his outlook. Are you willing to put up $8million for his option? Then tell me if he is living up to expectations.
        Considering the Broncos need to make a decision this offseason BUT the option isn't guaranteed until the 2018 season it seems like a no brainer, the Broncos can back out of the $8 million salary at any time before that.

But based on your "he's not a pro bowler so he's a bust" judgement on him, I'm guessing you'll disagree with them even considering picking up a non guaranteed option?

Comment

Two picks and a few forced fumbles and some overall stellar play...I'd need to look at the slarary averages for good but not eye opening CB's. Would you rather we have someone else out there?

Comment

8 mil when he'd get 12 on the open market, yes I would because no one is stepping in and playing better than him.

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
              8 mil when he'd get 12 on the open market, yes I would because no one is stepping in and playing better than him.
              As long as we keep Talib, I'm cool with paying Roby. If we're expecting him to play opposite of Harris, I think it's a mistake. Paired with Talib and Harris, Roby's an animal. But if you look at Chris and Talib making around 9 per year, throwing 8 to Roby is too much in my book, but he may get away with it because of how dangerous the trio of CBs can be.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                Yes and the play he made late in the game pushing the tackle into Bortles.

Good for Roby on that INT.
                This one did count as a sack for Von
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X