Andy janovich done for the year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy janovich done for the year

Andy Janovich was officially placed on Injury Reserve and is done for the season after ankle surgery. Gotta say this injury hurts our run game.

Get well soon and thanks for the amazing performance you've given us your rookie year.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nebrask...r-49428008/Amp
    Last edited by TheAsianPA; 11-30-2016, 05:49 PM.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

So who gets added to the roster?
    Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

Originally posted by listopencil View Post
      So who gets added to the roster?
      Juwan Thompson, right?

Comment

No good. He was going to help us big time

Comment

Good player, but always seemed to be hurt this season. Was probably never fully healthy, even after his first injury.

Comment

Not good at all, we needed he's run blocking.

Comment

Well the running game has been terrible with and without him, so I don't think much will change.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                Well the running game has been terrible with and without him, so I don't think much will change.
                Well when he's in healthy our run game was pretty dominant
                Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Good luck running against Jacksonville now.
                  Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                    Well when he's in healthy our run game was pretty dominant
                    I don't think there was ever a time I'd call it dominant this year. At its best early in the year it was about average.

Comment

nooooooooooooo
                      sigpic
                      BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                        I don't think there was ever a time I'd call it dominant this year. At its best early in the year it was about average.
                        Eh we were dominant in the Texans game. Aside from that you're right, average to above average
                        Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

If we are being truthful Andy has not been healthy forost of this season. Oddly enough he was one of the new draftees who were actually healthy coming into camp.

When he was healthy he played good to great football for us. I hope he stays in shape and conditions well so he can stay healthier next season.

As per the roster move...Juwan is/was already on the 53 man roster. So I wonder if we see one of theseveral two moves:

1. Kyle Peko: With the release of Kilgo I see this as a natural potential addition.

2. Kalif Raymond: With Lynch looking like he will start and Norwood not being spectacular on PR. I can see this move being made as I am certain he and Lynch have a rapport from practice.
                          Last edited by Rich_C; 12-02-2016, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich_C View Post
                            If we are being truthful Andy has not been healthy forost of this season. Oddly enough he was one of the new draftees who were actually healthy coming into camp.

When he was healthy he played good to great football for us. I hope he stays in shape and conditions well so he can stay healthier next season.

As per the roster move...Juwan is/was already on the 53 man roster. So I wonder if we see one of theseveral two moves:

1. Kyle Peko: With the release of Kilgo I see this as a natural potential addition.

2. Kalif Raymond: With Lynch looking like he will start and Norwood not being spectacular on PR. I can see this move being made as I am certain he and Lynch have a rapport from practice.
                            ANNNND BBBAA BOOM!

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...5-521df18e41ff

Comment

Originally posted by Rich_C View Post
                              good call! I am really thankful Kubiak made the adjustment and moved Norwood from the starting punt return. With this 'adjustment,' I wonder if this means Kubiak is more willing to play to Lynch's strengths than were all led to believe
                              Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Working...
                              X