Andy janovich done for the year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    good call! I am really thankful Kubiak made the adjustment and moved Norwood from the starting punt return. With this 'adjustment,' I wonder if this means Kubiak is more willing to play to Lynch's strengths than were all led to believe
    Right and with this move I see this as a trial...personally. Norwood is likely on his way out at this point as he doesn't really have a place if Raymond can fill his role...offensively and PRwise. That would actually free room to move up Peko (my other roster move candidate lol)

Comment

We lost a big piece of our running game and replaced his spot with another wide receiver? That seems wierd

Comment

Par for the course at this point after losing CJ.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoNTemecula View Post
          We lost a big piece of our running game and replaced his spot with another wide receiver? That seems wierd
          this all but tells me that our running game is over. From this on we're relying on our qb's arm to make the plays
          Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by Rich_C View Post
            Right and with this move I see this as a trial...personally. Norwood is likely on his way out at this point as he doesn't really have a place if Raymond can fill his role...offensively and PRwise. That would actually free room to move up Peko (my other roster move candidate lol)
            What is puzzling is that Norwood is still active this coming game according to kubiak. So as a receiver I don't know how he fits when we have studs like DT and Sanders, and then rising stars like Taylor and Derby. Not to mention Latimer is active again making this receiver corp even more crowded.
            Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

What is puzzling is that Norwood is still active this coming game according to kubiak. So as a receiver I don't know how he fits when we have studs like DT and Sanders, and then rising stars like Taylor and Derby. Not to mention Latimer is active again making this receiver corp even more crowded.
              I'm thinking this will be his last game, probably wants an option in case Raymond completely chokes. If Raymond plays decent, that may spell the end for Notwood.

Comment

this all but tells me that our running game is over. From this on we're relying on our qb's arm to make the plays
                Most likely, week after week they try to force the run, and all it does is kill drives.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                  Most likely, week after week they try to force the run, and all it does is kill drives.
                  Which is such a toxic cycle of woe where the offensive line can't protect long enough for the deep game to be respected, and they can't block well enough to establish the run. Really we have to be more than grateful that Trevor is making this work. He really is our version of Russell Wilson.
                  Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Well in reality we are using Latimer as a ST guy and that is about it. He has not shown him as a good or average WR. Taylor a UDFA has shown 10 times the promise as Latimer. I think our mantra on ST is speed and as a result of our slow LB'S we need to make up for it with WR'S who can be physical.

So longer term I see:

Sanders, DT, Taylor and Raymond

(Fowler is a maybe but likely past this season as well IMO)

We are pretty weak in the ILB room and desperately need Gotsis to start improving. I can see Norwood being related after this game....if and only if Raymond kills it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich_C View Post
                      Well in reality we are using Latimer as a ST guy and that is about it. He has not shown him as a good or average WR. Taylor a UDFA has shown 10 times the promise as Latimer. I think our mantra on ST is speed and as a result of our slow LB'S we need to make up for it with WR'S who can be physical.

So longer term I see:

Sanders, DT, Taylor and Raymond

(Fowler is a maybe but likely past this season as well IMO)

We are pretty weak in the ILB room and desperately need Gotsis to start improving. I can see Norwood being related after this game....if and only if Raymond kills it.
                      Yeah Latimer has been also a bust imo. Marlon Brown is active this upcoming game too right?

I think next year ILB needs may be filled with Vance Walker coming back...though after a season of being inactive who knows where he'll be talent wise. I also think Raymond has replaced Norwood, but my opinion differs a bit in that I don't think he'll need to kill it at that position, he'll just need to make smart decisions like not running it out from the end zone and not muffing every other punt. If he can be consistent in those areas Norwood is likely replaced.
                      Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Yeah Latimer has been also a bust imo. Marlon Brown is active this upcoming game too right?

I think next year ILB needs may be filled with Vance Walker coming back...though after a season of being inactive who knows where he'll be talent wise. I also think Raymond has replaced Norwood, but my opinion differs a bit in that I don't think he'll need to kill it at that position, he'll just need to make smart decisions like not running it out from the end zone and not muffing every other punt. If he can be consistent in those areas Norwood is likely replaced.
                        I agree. Walker is DE though not an ILB. So I still see a need there. Juwan has shown that having someone like him on the roster is invaluable though. He plays two positions and plays ST. With Kilgo being cut we have a need at NT for depth so we may see Peko get a nod once Norwood likely gets cut.

Comment

Working...
                        X