Losing the Edge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Von leads the league in sacks. And had 3 Sunday night. You need to take that absurd hate elsewhere.
    Von and Wolfe now lead the league in sacks with 18 combined, he is having an amazing year.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
      It's not as easy as saying "this team is better than this team, so they'll win" Denver lost to San Diego. New England lost to Buffalo, last year Denver lost to Oakland. Look at the 2012 Ravens and the turmoil they had in December (replaced their OC late in the year) they made a change on o-line and things came together. Someone is going to lose to Cleveland this year.

The result of one game doesn't foreshadow the results of all other games. It's not a good thing if they lose to Jacksonville, but until they're officially eliminated from he playoffs, it's not the end of things either.
      I was with you until you said someone is going to lose to Cleveland this year.

The only thing Cleveland might beat is their bye week.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
        I was with you until you said someone is going to lose to Cleveland this year.

The only thing Cleveland might beat is their bye week.
        It's going to happen, too many things have to go wrong for a team to lose every game. They'll get one in their last 4.

They're on the bye this week then:
        v Bengals
        @ Bills
        v Chargers (11am game, SD never travels east well especially at 11am)
        @Steelers

I think the only one you couldn't make a case for them winning is against the Steelers, but then again if Pittsburgh has their division wrapped up and they need to rest players, or if they've been eliminated, you never know.

I think not only do they win 1, but I'm not sure they don't win 2.

Comment

Working...
        X