Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    If he can catch the ball I'll be happy.

My concern is he'll be trying too hard to make a play and prove himself which will cause him to make mistakes.
    This is what I'm worried about as well. Hopefully the coaching staff will be aware of this and let him know that all needs to do is not muff the catch or try to return when there is a touch back available.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Raymond also had chemistry with Lynch in the preseason which I believe reason why he's on the 53 man roster
      Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Can't be any worse than Norwood

Comment

I watched the whole preseason to see how Addison would end up fairing. It seemed like he didn't get much playing time until the 4th quarter in games two and three. As far as punts and kicks went, they gave most of the to Raymond, for whatever reason. Even in game three, they only gave 1 opportunity to Addison to even be able to attempt a kick return and it was such a bum play for him. The team kicked it and he and Bibbs were splitting the back end zone. They both caught it and started running forward, both holding onto the ball trying to make a return. Eventually Addison let go so as not to cause a fumble or busted play. Bibbs ended up doing nothing much on that return. its really unfortunate that we didnt even manage to find a spot for him on the practice squad considering all the mediocre WR talent we have behind Fowler and Sunshine. The guy had hands like glue in college.
          2014/2015 Adopt-A-Bronco : TJ Ward - GO DUCKS!

Comment

Originally posted by ChupaThingy View Post
            I watched the whole preseason to see how Addison would end up fairing. It seemed like he didn't get much playing time until the 4th quarter in games two and three. As far as punts and kicks went, they gave most of the to Raymond, for whatever reason. Even in game three, they only gave 1 opportunity to Addison to even be able to attempt a kick return and it was such a bum play for him. The team kicked it and he and Bibbs were splitting the back end zone. They both caught it and started running forward, both holding onto the ball trying to make a return. Eventually Addison let go so as not to cause a fumble or busted play. Bibbs ended up doing nothing much on that return. its really unfortunate that we didnt even manage to find a spot for him on the practice squad considering all the mediocre WR talent we have behind Fowler and Sunshine. The guy had hands like glue in college.
            While I agree he had few attempty I am gaily certain he split reps at PR in game 4. I also noted that he was not a polished route runner coming out of college. So really his claim to fame for us would of had to be his PR skills and he would have needed to blow Norwood and Raymond out of the water for him to get real play time.

He is still a FA and it is possible that after all of this that we could bring him back and see how he does.

Comment

Originally posted by ChupaThingy View Post
              Bibbs should never be put back to return kicks, he's just not good at it. I didn't see much of the preseason, so I can't comment too much on any players in particular, but in general the Oregon offense isn't close to a pro style offense, so if he had trouble learning the playbook and/or running routes and doing those things, then that might explain how things played out.

Comment

I think due to a lack of top end breakaway speed addisons skill set didn't really translate well. Raymond is much faster.

Comment

Working...
                X