Question about the Broncos Titans game in Nashville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the Broncos Titans game in Nashville

Anyone know or can find out where the Broncos are staying in Nashville? I wanna book my hotel at the same place if possible

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by MHOC View Post
    Anyone know or can find out where the Broncos are staying in Nashville? I wanna book my hotel at the same place if possible

Thanks in advance
    Good question. I'm going up next Saturday but we are staying at the Double Tree by the airport.
    sigpic

Comment

Nice! My wife and I her and a group of friends are headed up there as well. Our Honeymoon night we stayed at a hotel in Atl and the Chicago Bulls AND St Louis Rams were there! It was cool riding the elevator and those guys being on it. I'll never forget seeing Stephen Jackson on in the elevator and bring like man he is so short but dang do is a solid rock

Hopefully someone knows or can find out.

Comment

My son and I are traveling to Nashville to meet my nephew and his son for the game. We're staying at a hotel by the airport as the rates were great compared to downtown.

Let's get a win tomorrow and in Nashville!!!

Comment

We are coming from Atl and have one on reserve but I'd pay
          Extra to stay at same one.
          Hopefully us southern Denver fans take over the stadium!

Comment

One hotel downtown was $700/night - just a hunch that could be the one!

Comment

If anyone doesn't want to post it please just pm me
              I see fans at hotels all
              The time so they know how to find out

Thanks

Comment

You staying at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel?

Comment

Originally posted by MHOC View Post
                  You staying at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel?
                  No over at the Springhill Suites on points.

Gaylord Opryland is amazing but you can get lost walking to your room.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                    No over at the Springhill Suites on points.

Gaylord Opryland is amazing but you can get lost walking to your room.
                    mildly unrelated... but they are building a Gaylord right by DIA... probably within walking distance of my house here
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                      mildly unrelated... but they are building a Gaylord right by DIA... probably within walking distance of my house here
                      Not sure if they'll have the same restaurants in the one under construction - if they have the Old Hickory steak house - the cheese plates are amazingly tasty!

Comment

Demaryius Thomas appreciation

So every Sunday, win or lose, the goal is to post positively about someone on the Denver Broncos I hopes of trying to change the pouty attitude on here.

Though this one will trigger a lot of people on here, I want to point out that he's turned it on as of late and he's been a pretty clutch receiver ever since the media posted about the frustration from the coaching staff. I'm really happy to see that it's clicking again for him I hope he keeps up the great job.

Comment

He's been good lately, especially considering the hip injury he's played with all year.
                          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if we see him get traded at some point in the near future. I don't believe this offense is cutting it for him and he may want something that's a bit more centered around the passing game than the running game.
                            I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by XterraRob View Post
                              I wouldn't be surprised if we see him get traded at some point in the near future. I don't believe this offense is cutting it for him and he may want something that's a bit more centered around the passing game than the running game.
                              I don't think that would happen. He's not a diva like Dez

Comment

Working...
                              X