No announcement yet.

How do you grade Lynch's second start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you grade Lynch's second start?

I know it's hard to gauge a QB with an offensive line this poor, but I'd like to hear what other opinions have on Lynch and where he stands since his first start against Atlanta.
    A
    1.35%
    B
    4.05%
    C
    47.30%
    D
    47.30%
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

he looked amazing against the bucs and looked very similar to tim tebow minus the 4th quarter heroics the last two games.

Comment

Originally posted by Starbroncs View Post
      he looked amazing against the bucs and looked very similar to tim tebow minus the 4th quarter heroics the last two games.
      Sounds like he's regressed in your opinion
      Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

D+

A slightly more talented Tim Tebow. All in all, I hope we stop wasting time on nostalgia and ditch Kubiak's system and silly bootlegs. Give Siemian a proper O-line and watch him thrive. If not in Denver, he will somewhere else.
        Adopted Poster
        AZ Snake Fan

Comment

I'd give him a D it'd be an F but one there's no choice for it and two at least he didn't turn it over.
          sigpic
          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
            D+

A slightly more talented Tim Tebow. All in all, I hope we stop wasting time on nostalgia and ditch Kubiak's system and silly bootlegs. Give Siemian a proper O-line and watch him thrive. If not in Denver, he will somewhere else.
            Mmmmmmmmmm...............................

Not..... more talented than Tebow

/THREAD

Comment

he looks really awkward when throwing the ball, trevor has a nice tight release and spiral. Just hope trevor isnt made of glass because not many starting qbs get injured regularly.

Comment

I would give him a D based on performance today, if he weren't starting just his second game. He was off target on almost every pass and had receivers open deep twice only to baldy under throw them. If he throws the ball like he can on those two passes this game isn't close.

But because he's a rookie in his second start, I'll give him an incomplete, he needs to work on his footwork and just everything this offseason, but he's got natural skills to build on. For the Broncos, they need Siemian to be there for them to make the playoffs.

Comment

C -

He didn't give up any interceptions.

Comment

Originally posted by Starbroncs View Post
                    he looks really awkward when throwing the ball, trevor has a nice tight release and spiral. Just hope trevor isnt made of glass because not many starting qbs get injured regularly.

Ben Roethlisberger disagrees with you...

Comment

Abysmal - D
                      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Why couldn't we have just chose Dak with our pick?

Honestly, so far, I don't see a lot of things to be excited about.

Trevor Siemian is so far ahead of Lynch in every single way that it isn't even funny.
                        sigpic

Adopted by: Andrewmlb :thumb:
                        Sig by: MHS

Comment

I am not impressed with Lynch at all and I would trade him in the off season for help with an o-line for Siemien. He (Siemien) is the future for the broncos but they aren't going anywhere with the porous o - line. Disappointed Elway hasn't been able to do more in putting together an o-line, everything else is good but the o-line is awful and it will have to be addressed before we are a playoff team again.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                            Ben Roethlisberger disagrees with you...
                            okay you got me there

although I did say "Not many"

Comment

I'll give him a C. As in average, as in what I would expect from a rookie QB with only sporadic playing time in a crappy Offense with no O-Line.
                              Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

Working...
                              X