Post game rants -- Week 13 -- Broncos and Jaguars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post game rants -- Week 13 -- Broncos and Jaguars

With the Broncos playing consecutive games close to the East Coast, does anyone know if they're staying out East for this week or are they coming back to Denver? I know Denver's not exactly West Coast and I believe Nashville is only one time zone away, but it's not uncommon for Western based teams to stay East for a week like this.

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    With the Broncos playing consecutive games close to the East Coast, does anyone know if they're staying out East for this week or are they coming back to Denver? I know Denver's not exactly West Coast and I believe Nashville is only one time zone away, but it's not uncommon for Western based teams to stay East for a week like this.
    They can come stay with me.

I guess it depends on what's more important to them. Being home with family, familiar facilities...or being very rested. I don't know what they've done in the past.
    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Well considering Nashville isn't eastern time zone I would say the only thing east about it is compared to Denver.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
        Well considering Nashville isn't eastern time zone I would say the only thing east about it is compared to Denver.
        You know what? Looking at it Nashville isn't as far east as I thought it was, and it's only a 2.5 hour flight from Denver. I guess I just misjudged how much closer to the middle of the US Denver is and how Nashville isn't that far away.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
          You know what? Looking at it Nashville isn't as far east as I thought it was, and it's only a 2.5 hour flight from Denver. I guess I just misjudged how much closer to the middle of the US Denver is and how Nashville isn't that far away.
          Glad to help. And sorry if my previous post was a bit sarcastic.
          sigpic

Comment

They can still come stay with me.
            Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
              No offense peanut but I would prefer the team show up on time Sunday.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                Adopt a Bronco on another level!

Comment

Realistic but brutal summary of this team

O

O line is a disgrace. Other than Paradis who is serviceable everyone else is garbage.

Receivers are decent. Sanders is the saving grace and the real number 1.

Back field is vanilla.
                  O line has a lot to do with this but basically this lot are very average.

D

Let's make this really simple.

Good D but not last year's phenomenal D.

Playoff chances

1 and done. If we make it.
                  GO BRONCOS

Comment

Glad I know I can stop watching now after week 17. Thanks for the insight, clear understanding of the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosGeordie View Post
                      O

O line is a disgrace. Other than Paradis who is serviceable everyone else is garbage.

Receivers are decent. Sanders is the saving grace and the real number 1.

Back field is vanilla.
                      O line has a lot to do with this but basically this lot are very average.

D

Let's make this really simple.

Good D but not last year's phenomenal D.

Playoff chances

1 and done. If we make it.
                      ok.............

Comment

Sir!

I'm going to have to ask you to put down the wine spritzer and back away from the keyboard.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                          Sir!

I'm going to have to ask you to put down the wine spritzer and back away from the keyboard.
                          Seriously!

Step away from the edge, its going to be ok

Comment

I wasn't drinking but maybe I should be.....

Comment

I thought it would be 1-and-done last season too because of the o-line.

Got to get in the playoffs first. Then anything can happen.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X