Post game rants -- Week 13 -- Broncos and Jaguars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by listopencil View Post
    The more I read about Terrell Watson, the more I want to see him activated from the Practice Squad and given a chance on the roster. They've got to at least be using him in practice this week with Bibbs being banged up. We've only got two guys (Booker/Thompson) that can practice right now IIRC.
    The scouting report also makes him almost seem like starter material. He's a power RB and seems like what you need when the holes aren't always there or fully blocked for. If he gets promoted I'd wager he earns the starter position pretty quickly as well as be the perfect placeholder for CJ
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...Justin-Forsett

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
        The scouting report also makes him almost seem like starter material. He's a power RB and seems like what you need when the holes aren't always there or fully blocked for. If he gets promoted I'd wager he earns the starter position pretty quickly as well as be the perfect placeholder for CJ
        Yeah. Our guys are going down on contact. A healthy Anderson runs harder then anyone we have on the active roster. Siemian has shown flashes of being able to back a D off of the LOS. He looked better against KC once Stephenson came in at RT. I think Watson may be the guy that can punish a D for going Nickle and Dime.
        Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

• Thx H!

Not a bad decision at all. He was still being considered a starter during the season, so it works for me.

Comment

• I'm just happy we picked SOMEBODY up. Should be interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              Thx H!

Not a bad decision at all. He was still being considered a starter during the season, so it works for me.
              No doubt, he isn't that far removed from a 1266 rushing yards, 5.4 ypc season.

Comment

• The result of KC/Oak Thursday night will determine what actually needs to be done to get our 6th straight AFC West title.

First and foremost, regardless of any other outcomes we need to win out to have any real chance. So given that I'm putting us finishing at 12-4.

Now obviously that means we beat both KC and Oakland in weeks 16 and 17. Giving them both an extra loss would put Oakland at 3 losses and KC at 4 losses.

Then in that case who should we be rooting for Thursday night?

If KC wins that gives Oakland 4 losses allowing them to finish no better than 12-4. Good news is that if that's the result and we beat Oakland week 17 as predicted above we would have the tiebreaker. This would secure us at least the 5th spot. If that's the case, and we beat KC week 16 also as predicted above we would need them to lose one more to either Tennesee or San Diego.

So then what if Oakland wins instead?

Well that would put KC at 4 losses, add in us beating them week 16 and the best they could finish would be 11-5. Give Oakland another loss coming from us in week 17 and they would have 3 losses needing just one more to give us the division. However, that loss would have to come from San Diego, because in the scenario that they only lose Indy they would have tiebreaker against us.

So to simplify all of that, we need to win out and root for San Diego to beat the winner of KC/Oak. Do that and we will be division champs for the 6th season in a row.

As the division winner at 12-4, which includes beating NE. They would need to drop just one other game out of Balt, NYJ and Mia to give us the 1st seed. Which without Gronk is very possible.

Comment

• We should have picked up Laurence Maroney

Comment

• Originally posted by Hesky View Post
                    No doubt, he isn't that far removed from a 1266 rushing yards, 5.4 ypc season.
                    Yea but that was behind the Ravens o-line with Osemele, Yanda...

LOL Forsett will see our o-line in action and think "WTH is going on here??"
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by worldsoutro View Post
                      We should have picked up Laurence Maroney
                      Maroney and Tatum Bell are probably working in the same kiosk by now.
                      sigpic

Comment

• I'm a little disappointed we didn't activate Terrell Watson....but best of wishes to Forsett to kill it while he's here. We'll need his very best to make it to playoffs
                        Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• I wonder what Maurice Clarett is doing these days?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                            Yea but that was behind the Ravens o-line with Osemele, Yanda...

LOL Forsett will see our o-line in action and think "WTH is going on here??"
                            He's probably going to miss his early retirement when compared to the inevitable punishment he is about to receive lol
                            Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Running behind the 2014 Ravens o-line:

Running behind the Broncos o-line:

sigpic

Comment

• It is pretty sad that we can't use one of our own PS RBs. Isn't that the point?
                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

Working...
                                X