Post game rants -- Week 13 -- Broncos and Jaguars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
    I thought it would be 1-and-done last season too because of the o-line.

Got to get in the playoffs first. Then anything can happen.
    Well, I have no crystal ball, but I think if the Broncos make it to the playoffs we can look forward to some really creative 3-and-outs followed by some 3-and-outs with a few 3-and-outs mixed in.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
      Well, I have no crystal ball, but I think if the Broncos make it to the playoffs we can look forward to some really creative 3-and-outs followed by some 3-and-outs with a few 3-and-outs mixed in.
      That's good playoff experience for Riley Dixon.
      sigpic

Comment

He and Kayvon Webster made a couple of cool, rugbyesque plays today.
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

I thought it would be 1-and-done last season too because of the o-line.

Got to get in the playoffs first. Then anything can happen.
          Denver's defense and their playoff experience make them a dangerous opponent in the playoffs in the event they make it.
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

lololololol....
            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

I don't really see the difference between this season and last, other than the defense isn't as good. Trevor is a better QB than Manning last year, who we basically had today, turnovers aside. If we do get in, it will be up to the defense to make plays.
              Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Just get in who knows what will happen if anything we will either have to travel to Houston or Baltimore/Pittsburgh

Comment

With our remaining schedule I don't see us even making the playoffs, especially how well the raiders and chiefs have been playing.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeFanatic View Post
                      With our remaining schedule I don't see us even making the playoffs, especially how well the raiders and chiefs have been playing.
                      Me either. If Trevor doesn't play next week, I'm not sure we'd beat TEN.
                      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

The funny thing is that neither have been playing that well, but they just keep getting wins. The Chefs had no business winning today, or last week for that matter, but won both. Oakland is playing some extremely sloppy football right now, eventually they're going to run into a team that's not bad and they will pay in a big way.

Oakland is better than KC, but I don't think either is that good, and the only reason they might win two playoff games between them, is if the Chefs play Houston and then the two teams play each other. But if KC plays Baltimore/Pitt and Oakland plays either, they're both one and done.

Comment

With an even halfway competent game by our special teams we blowout KC, that gives me some hope we can beat them...

Gotta be able to hope, right??

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                            The funny thing is that neither have been playing that well, but they just keep getting wins. The Chefs had no business winning today, or last week for that matter, but won both. Oakland is playing some extremely sloppy football right now, eventually they're going to run into a team that's not bad and they will pay in a big way.

Oakland is better than KC, but I don't think either is that good, and the only reason they might win two playoff games between them, is if the Chefs play Houston and then the two teams play each other. But if KC plays Baltimore/Pitt and Oakland plays either, they're both one and done.
                            You could say the EXACT same thing about the Broncos. There have been multiple games that could have gone either way like the Saints game. The only difference is they have better records,

Comment

You could say the EXACT same thing about the Broncos. There have been multiple games that could have gone either way like the Saints game. The only difference is they have better records,
                              Not even talking about Denver, neither of those two teams are as good as their record. The Raiders are just like the old Colts teams, they're going to lose in the playoffs when they play a team who makes them pay for their constant mistakes. And KC isn't a good team. The AFC West might be the best or second best division in football, but I don't think any of the 3 teams are all that good.

Comment

Honestly, nobody in the AFCis that good. If we can just make the playoffs we'll have as good as shot as anybody

Comment

Working...
                                X