No announcement yet.

Post game rants -- Week 13 -- Broncos and Jaguars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just can't see any team picking up Ray Rice. Amazing athlete or not, it would be a PR nightmare.

Comment

And to clarify, I'm not saying Thompson can't play at all. We just obviously need to be at least 3 deep on RB's.

Comment

Originally posted by BHPizza View Post
        I just can't see any team picking up Ray Rice. Amazing athlete or not, it would be a PR nightmare.
        Plus, the guy's been out of the league for a while now. I doubt he's in football shape.

Comment

I'm seeing articles/tweets that say high ankle sprain for Bibbs. Any confirmation on that?
          Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

We do have Terrell Watson on the Practice Squad. I'm assuming that he has been getting reps in our Offense, so he should know the playbook. Although knowing our Offense might not be such a good thing. (That last part was sarcasm.) Maybe we could cut one of our 372 WR's or those extra 24 Long Snappers? (That was also sarcasm.)

Comment

I have noticed several times this year that Booker has no vision. He may be running where the play is supposed to go, but then runs right into the back of his OL. I know the OL is not good and gets pushed back, but there have been several times if Booker had cut back slightly, there was daylight. I really think if he were more patient and looked for holes he may find some positive yards.

I really think that is why Bibbs had some good runs today, because he has better vision.

Comment

Originally posted by listopencil View Post
                We do have Terrell Watson on the Practice Squad. I'm assuming that he has been getting reps in our Offense, so he should know the playbook. Although knowing our Offense might not be such a good thing. (That last part was sarcasm.) Maybe we could cut one of our 372 WR's or those extra 24 Long Snappers? (That was also sarcasm.)
                LOL! 😂
                I agree, we probably activate someone from the PS.
                Hopefully Bibbs is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncodoodle View Post
                  LOL! ��
                  I agree, we probably activate someone from the PS.
                  Hopefully Bibbs is fine.
                  We really do have 8 WR's and 2 Long Snappers.Even if they want to go ahead and keep all of the WR's we'll have room to bump Watson up when our normal LS gets healthy, which should be soon. He's kind of big and slow though at 6'1" and 240 lbs. But IDK, maybe we need a guy who makes his own holes and doesn't go down easily. Let him take Bibbs' place in practice this week and see what happens.

Comment

Justin Forsett
                    Isiah Pead
                    Steven Ridley
                    Joque Bell

That's pretty much the best choices out there. I still think we should have grabbed knile Davis when we had a chance. But with what's left I would think Ridley. Especially with the pats coming up

Comment

Cyrus Gray is still out there. He's not great but he's serviceable. I don't know how healthy he is. Got an injury settlement from ATL last August29th.

Comment

I follow Knowshon Moreno on social media.. Instagram and snap chat and he seems like he is in great shape.

Comment

Originally posted by NVthosebroncos View Post
                          I follow Knowshon Moreno on social media.. Instagram and snap chat and he seems like he is in great shape.
                          I'd be on board with that. Maybe he's looking for another shot...

Comment

Broncos playoff odds heading into week 14

1 seed - 1%
                            2 seed- 1%
                            3 seed- less then 1%
                            4 seed- can not get
                            5 seed 12%
                            6 seed 42%
                            No playoffs -43%

http://www.playoffstatus.com/nfl/afcstandings.html

Denver to have a shot at Division would basically have to go 4-0

With Oak going 1-3 or worse
                            KC going 2-2 or worse

Comment

So you are saying there is a chance..........
                              sigpic

Comment

When things are 1 percent chance they usually happen, just saying...

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                                Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                                Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                                Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                                I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X