Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this mean we're rooting for the raiders Thursday???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Well, there's always that. I like it. :thumb:

Does that makes us bad people?
    I mean, it's not like we're hoping for a natural disaster to wipe out a large group of women & children ... that would make us bad people! This is the Raidurrrs and Chiefs were talkin about!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
      My fan card is irrevocable homie.
      This has to do with who's loss is more favorable to Denver, not enjoying seeing either rival succeed.

Fan card is revoked once you ask if we're rooting for the Raiders.😁😋
      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
      You Mad Bro?
      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Jermz79 View Post
        I mean, it's not like we're hoping for a natural disaster to wipe out a large group of women & children ... that would make us bad people! This is the Raidurrrs and Chiefs were talkin about!
        Okay, cool. Then I'm picking up with what you're putting down.
        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Way too early, and too many variables in play to decide who to "root for," as put by the OP. The odds of us winning the division are not at all favorable, considering our remaining schedule, with a banged up QB. Lots of things can happen in the next four weeks, however, so I am not ruling out a division title, completely.

I am taking the "let the chips fall" approach to tonight's matchup between KC and the Oakland. Personally, I hope they both beat the crap out of each other, and both fall in to miserable slumps for the remainder of the season. There. That's what I'm rooting for.
          Geaux Tigers

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            I especially like the "beat" part.
            The Chiefs lost Johnson for the year (get well soon bro) and Carr can't hit the side of a barn (Don't get well so soon bro) with that pinky injury. Huston smacked him a good one on the right arm just for good measure tonight as well. If that wasn't enough, they froze their hineys off. Winner winner!

Added bonus, Del Rio looked absolutely miserable in his interview after finally running out of luck. This is hopefully the start of a great week and a run at the ring if we take care of our own business.
            [sigpic

Comment

Let's be honest, we're not winning out, barring a miracle (that miracle being Kubiak learning how to coach).

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkPanda View Post
                Let's be honest, we're not winning out, barring a miracle (that miracle being Kubiak learning how to coach).
                If only, maybe then he'd be good enough to win a Super Bowl...

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                  If only, maybe then he'd be good enough to win a Super Bowl...
                  Bears should not drink...:nono:
                  [sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X