No announcement yet.

What Is Kubes Leash?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dennison will get fired at the end of the season and Kubiak will be forced to hire someone to replace him and run the offense.

Two years of crappy play on the offensive side of the ball is two to many IMO for Elway.

Last year people tried to blame Manning, now we know better. It's the play calling and crappy plays in general. The Offensive line is not good at all but you have to adapt and help them out with quick slants, screens, hurry up offense, etc.

And we just don't seem to have the capacity to do that with Kubiak and Dennison...

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBrennan89 View Post
      I am not advocating Kubiak gets fired. In fact, l think he had a big impact on our championship run. Out of curiosity, what would have to happen for Gary to be on the hot seat? Non playoff season? Poor offensive scheme?
      It's pretty long right now. Just won a Super Bowl and is friends with Elway. He'll get a few more years imo.

Comment

• If we could open up the playbook a little more in the first half like they do in the second, perhaps we'd be better off. Not sure why we have such an anemic offense early. It seems like when Trevor is given more freedom, he makes the plays. I don't know what the answer is, I just want our team to be successful and whatever needs to be done to make it that way, I'm all for it.
        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Trevor has showed he can make big throws and deep plays when he has a bit of time in the pocket. Our playcalling rarely plays to Trevor's strengths

Comment

• Originally posted by Chronoless View Post
            If we are willing to fire a coach for 1 and done playoff runs, We need to hold the ones that don't make it to a higher standard. If we don't make it this year, CUT him next year if we are out of the playoff.

Kube seems to be good Offensive coordinator, but as a Head Coach, he sucks.
            How old are you?
            I believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoSynapses View Post
              It's pretty long right now. Just won a Super Bowl and is friends with Elway. He'll get a few more years imo.
              To the team's detriment.....

Comment

• I think Kubiak is safe for 2-3 more years. Most other cities and GM's he'd be untouchable for 7-8 years after a title IMHO (lest anyone think Elway's gone soft)...
                Last edited by Southern Bronco; 12-12-2016, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X