Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KC Vs Oakland - Big Game For Them And Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post

We need to take care of business on Sunday. Beating the Titans makes things very interesting - vs. NE*, @KC and vs. OAK.

I stand on the prediction we win the AFC West with a win over OAK on a McManus FG as time expires!
    Oh cmon......do we have to wait that long to find out!!!

Hope you are right! Honestly, I am not giving up on #1 either. We may need some help, but winning out is part of the equation. But if we go 3 and 1, I will be very proud of this team.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      Oh cmon......do we have to wait that long to find out!!!

Hope you are right! Honestly, I am not giving up on #1 either. We may need some help, but winning out is part of the equation. But if we go 3 and 1, I will be very proud of this team.
      Same here..lot of changes from last season and losing CJ, Janovich and Bibbs is a lot to overcome. Other than Siemian banged up we're in pretty good shape. Hopefully Marshall's hamstring will be healed for the NE*. Although the Titans will be tough I like our chances.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
        LOL, did you watch Alex Smith play last night?
        No...

HAHA!!!

I didn't watch him play... honestly.

THE HIGHLIGHTS LOOKED REALLY GOOD THOUGH!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zealander View Post
          No...

HAHA!!!

I didn't watch him play... honestly.

THE HIGHLIGHTS LOOKED REALLY GOOD THOUGH!!!!
          he was bad. If KC had a better QB that game would have been a blowout.
          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Working...
          X