This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Marshall racist letter

For those of you who haven't seen, Brandon Marshall posted a letter on his Instagram and Twitter. It was from a racist monster saying vulgar, unconscionable things.

On behalf of real Broncos fans, a Coloradan, and as a white guy, I want to personally say that Brandon Marshall is someone who makes me proud. I did not agree with him kneeling during the anthem, but I respected his right to do what he did.

You are a great member of this community, a great guy, and a great player. The people in our state who agree with that letter are vile creatures. We love you Brandon!
    Last edited by GiddyupGetEm; 12-09-2016, 01:55 PM.

Absolutely disgusting.

It's unfortunate the true identity of the individual that wrote this garbage isn't known. Remove the veil of anonymity and let's see how many racists are willing to publicly shame themselves.
    To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

At least he was actively involved with the police department, unlike Kaepernick, so I can appreciate that. I would not get mad if I saw him kneeling again.

Comment

Wow, the letter made my skin crawl. I'm sorry Brandon received such hateful mail and it makes me incredibly sad.

I supported his protest and the actions he took henceforth. Keep your head up Brandon, this Bronco fan is behind you.
        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

They are both morons

Comment

The lack of support for 54 on this board is demoralizing. One of our guys was insulted in one of the worst ways possible and a whopping FOUR fans show him support on this board. How do you call yourselves fans?!?

Comment

Originally posted by GiddyupGetEm View Post
              The lack of support for 54 on this board is demoralizing. One of our guys was insulted in one of the worst ways possible and a whopping FOUR fans show him support on this board. How do you call yourselves fans?!?

Sucks that one of "our guys" was insulted. On the other side, most of "our guys" that have served for this country have been disrespected by Marshall.

Comment

Give it time. There may not be a lot of folks around right now. I'm on mobile so I can't see who's here but I suspect more folks will comment when they sign on.
                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by swinginhorseman View Post
                  Sucks that one of "our guys" was insulted. On the other side, most of "our guys" that have served for this country have been disrespected by Marshall.
                  If you haven't already, read his letter. It is more than insulting. It is threatening to injure him permanently.

Comment

If you haven't already, read his letter. It is more than insulting. It is threatening to injure him permanently.
                    What disgusts me even more was that some "fans" on here were cheering when he got hurt.

Comment

At first, I didn't like or agree with kneeling, but I get that it got the attention of everyone. So then Brandon did one better and actually did something with the attention. He worked with the Police dept. first hand, he then donated money for every tackle.....and then eventually he stated that he would end the kneeling seeing as the act in itself garnered the attention that was needed to address the real issue at hand. Job well done !!! He actually did something positive with the attention and didn't abuse or hurt anyone in the process. :thumb:

Don't have much to say about the scumbags that are involved in the racist letter, as they don't deserve any further attention from me.
                      Last edited by skeeter01; 12-09-2016, 01:41 PM.

Comment

This is totally unacceptable and heinous.

I stand by Brandon Marshall, BLM and all social justice movements that fight oppression, racism, fascism and state violence. I agree with his stance and his actions.

Brandon Marshall is a great example of a good human being, a generous person and exemplary neighbor. He is a man that stands for what he believes in and he has my vote of confidence. It takes courage. And all those that are fighting the good fight will be hated on by ignorant hicks, disgusting racists and utter worthless excuses for human beings like those that wrote this awful letter.

And for all those that don't condemn this action against BM, you should be ashamed of yourself. And those wishing him ill will, you are sick and you don't deserve anything well.

Comment

Without getting into all the judgement here...

That letter was disgusting.... I don't care who it was written to, or by.

Lets not become so hateful that we are attacking each other over our opinions on topics, because we become the exact same as the person that authored that letter.
                          sigpic

Comment

Tim Tebow or Brandon Marshall's both exercised free speech on the field. All of Broncos Country should condemn a letter which threatened to paralyze either one of them for their actions or race.

Comment

I condemn...BUT...
                              Interesting

Comment

Working...
                              X