Post game rants -- Week 14 -- Broncos and Titans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Where did the OP get this info from? Cause there's nothing on the Broncos main page, Denver Post website and I didn't see anything on PFT about it.
    This is the only thing I found:

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis
    Broncos OC Rick Dennison still not here with family issue. Greg Knapp has been Kubiak's offensive right-hand man this week. #9sports
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Where did the OP get this info from? Cause there's nothing on the Broncos main page, Denver Post website and I didn't see anything on PFT about it.
      It was on nfl network moments ago.

Comment

Thanks guys. I didn't think it was incorrect (would be pretty obscure thing to make up) just couldn't find info on it. Never a good time to go through family stuff, but especially at this time of year.

Comment

Just looked up Klis' twitter on Google (I don't have twitter) and Dennison was rejoining the team this afternoon.

Comment

Thanks guys. I didn't think it was incorrect (would be pretty obscure thing to make up) just couldn't find info on it. Never a good time to go through family stuff, but especially at this time of year.
            Believe me, i did search the web for a link when I posted it but anyway I heard Sandy Clough first reporting it on air around noon today.

Comment

Just looked up Klis' twitter on Google (I don't have twitter) and Dennison was rejoining the team this afternoon.
              Noooo!!!!!

Look man you have to take care of your family issues, family comes first...

Comment

Originally posted by SammyWinder View Post
                Noooo!!!!!

Look man you have to take care of your family issues, family comes first...
                Hahaha well hopefully it all turn out good for him and it sounds as if it has.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                  Yeah, that was the main issue. Goodell said so as well. There's still some debate going on as to why they didn't recover completely. Some people think it has/had a lot to do with the quality of games across the national spectrum, interest in the teams, etc. (which I find interesting, because there's an ongoing belief that the NFL is "better" when the Cowboys and Raiders are good.....not so much, huh?)

On topic though, the league office must've went back and watched tape on Harry Douglas, and realized that that's just how he plays. Which I guess makes it OK. If cheap shots at an unsuspecting player's knees was out of character, he surely would've been in the wrong. That's what I keep hearing anyway.
                  That's just unbelievable, I won't be real surprised to see him on an IR report though.
                  [sigpic

Comment

"The league cares about player safety!"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X