We're going to win out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're going to win out.

Some may think this is far fetched but I'm calling it now. 3 wins in a row and the 6 seed. Gotta stay positive. Siemian showed guts today and I liked what little I saw from Forsett (minus the fumble). Don't jump ship yet guys.

Originally posted by RainyTX View Post
    Some may think this is far fetched but I'm calling it now. 3 wins in a row and the 6 seed. Gotta stay positive. Siemian showed guts today and I liked what little I saw from Forsett (minus the fumble). Don't jump ship yet guys.
    I like your optimism and spirit! Cps when I get to my laptop. Whe need more of these instead of "fire Kubiak"

Comment

Okay I'll bite. I agree with you that Forsett may be the spark the RB core needs. I don't see us winning out. However we got two remaining home games and if we take care of home field I think that's enough to get in the playoffs.

KC to me is our toughest opponent left on the schedule. I'd say NE but since we are home I hope that gives us a bit of an advantage.

The team has to know there is no margin for error and if they have a run in them now is the time to do it. However we lose against NE next Sunday I think it will be time to just say we aren't that team. Anything can happen but I liked the little Forsett brought minus the fumble.
      :go:

Comment

Originally posted by Bterres105 View Post
        I like your optimism and spirit! Cps when I get to my laptop. Whe need more of these instead of "fire Kubiak"
        That fire Kubiak thing should be humming right now don't fault the other posters for maybe wanting that to happen I am one of them. However I can stomach him coming back next year but the offense better be a lot better because it's been sad since he's taken over.

Comment

I don't think we will win out, but probably 10-6. Does anybody know who would get 6th seed if Miami has same record as us?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
            That fire Kubiak thing should be humming right now don't fault the other posters for maybe wanting that to happen I am one of them. However I can stomach him coming back next year but the offense better be a lot better because it's been sad since he's taken over.
            Yeah, I get you. The offense has been hard on the eyes lately, but if we don't let coaches develop some continuity and establish their system and fire them after a year, then we'd be relegated to being the Cleveland Browns. I think I had read that it takes 3 years to transition from one coaching staff to another (selecting players, implementing schemes...etc.)

Comment

You know what ... I am going to agree with you! I like these positive vibes!
              sigpic
              "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

We are going to win out. That's a good way to look at it and they can do it but you know how they're going to do it?

If they are going to play and throw the ball then let Trevor Simeon play and throw the ball.

They attempted 30 percent of their passes toward Demerius Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders but they do not do this untill the final quarter and one half of play.

I'm sorry for those of you that are taking offense to me right now but I do not understand what Kubiak is doing.

He starts the game fiddling with the short dink and dunk passes to the tight ends, barely runs the ball and when he does it's all Devante booker instead of Justin for set.

Then in the middle of the third-quarter they want to open the offense to start throwing the ball down the field? why don't they open the offense like that to begin with?

This is why am so fed up no I'm not saying fire Kubiak but dang it quit being so scared out there open up your playbook and nowyour quarterback to throw the ball because in all honesty he Trevor Siemian actually played pretty darn well today.

Comment

I don't care if we lose every game ......................... as long as we beat new england.

Comment

LOL-love the optimism, but this should be moved to the funnies section.
                    Bronco Fan from DC (previously Baltimore)

Comment

Originally posted by outofstatefan View Post
                      I don't think we will win out, but probably 10-6. Does anybody know who would get 6th seed if Miami has same record as us?
                      Miami will be in trouble. They lost Tannehill for the season today.

Comment

Hey I got a question about Siemien. Last year when Osweiler beat NE most fans on here was like that win cemented Brock as the long term guy. What happens if Siemien beats NE at home next week? Does he get the same accolade or does he have more to prove?

I like Siemien I really do and I think if we let him go after this year or bring in a new qb it will haunt us. I want to see Siemien year two with a better oline and Rbs in place. I think he's a gem maybe it's just me but I see it on him. Flashes of greatness just like that throw to Fowler that he dropped. When the pressure is on he steps up.

Comment

Originally posted by dshawg1 View Post
                          LOL-love the optimism, but this should be moved to the funnies section.

Very little impact. Their schedule is weak. They will beat the Jets with Moore. Never would have won vs. NE anyways and Buffalo is a pickem.
                          Last edited by dshawg1; 12-11-2016, 02:37 PM.
                          Bronco Fan from DC (previously Baltimore)

Comment

Miami will be in trouble. They lost Tannehill for the season today.
                            Yup. Just saw that:

Report: Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill out for season with ACL injury

Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill has an ACL injury and will miss the rest of the season, Miami radio host Andy Slater reports.

Tannehill was injured on a low hit from Cardinals defensive end Calais Campbell and ruled out for the rest of Sunday’s game. He was able to leave the field and walk to the locker room under his own power.

Tannehill was taken to the locker room for evaluation and emerged in street clothes. When he returned to the bench, his teammates approached him to console him.

http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/12/11/dol...-injury-update
                            Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

Siemian is the future, I look forward to the day he has some help from the line and a run game to lean on.

Comment

Working...
                              X