Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SecondsAway131
    replied
    Lineman usually take a year or two before they are any good. Most rookies are that way, they just get ruined by being thrown into the fire too early. No reason to come to a consensus on him yet.

If he isn't playing, it's likely because he isn't doing all that great in practice. Doesn't mean he won't get better.

Leave a comment:

• gerontion
    replied
    Originally posted by SammyWinder View Post
    And what's really going to piss me and everyone else off is that if/when we do see him, he is a freaking upgrade over Garcia...

If that happens I really do hope the entire offensive staff gets the boot.
    This is ridiculous. If Kubiak thought McGovern gave the Broncos a better chance of winning he would use him.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos-R-Great
    replied
    And what's really going to piss me and everyone else off is that if/when we do see him, he is a freaking upgrade over Garcia...

Never under estimate the power of the ego.

Leave a comment:

• TheAsianPA
    replied
    It took until last week to put in Billy Turner and he wasn't terrible. Certainly more serviceable than not. I think with us being essentially outbid the playoff picture its time to put McGovern and let him get some live game reps

Leave a comment:

• MDN1959
    replied
    who the Suck cares! it's all been pitiful

Leave a comment:

• shawinkerpoppin
    replied

I really wish they would approach things with more of a "what do we have to lose?" Attitude and experiment more. Luck is playing with his 35th line combination this year. Sounds like they are playing every guy they have until they find something that works. We should be doing the same.

Leave a comment:

• JayJack
    replied
    Kubiak said Conner is coming along fine. He's getting reps at Center as well.

Leave a comment:

• SammyWinder
    replied
    Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
    We probably wont see guys like McGovern unless we are out of playoff contention.

Leave a comment:

• Bootleg
    replied
    Lack of experience aside, how much worse than Garcia/Schofield can he be at this point?

Leave a comment:

• shawinkerpoppin
    replied
    We probably wont see guys like McGovern unless we are out of playoff contention.

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    Originally posted by GiddyupGetEm View Post
    He hasn't been active in a single game, so that doesn't bode well. I hold out hope that he is like Paradis and will thrive in year two. But what expectations should you have for a 5th rounder?
    For him to turnout as valuable as Malik Jackson, on the opposite side of the line

Leave a comment:

• GiddyupGetEm
    replied
    He hasn't been active in a single game, so that doesn't bode well. I hold out hope that he is like Paradis and will thrive in year two. But what expectations should you have for a 5th rounder?

Leave a comment:

• Interceptor
    replied
    Conner McGovern

Anyone have any idea how he is coming along. I thought with all the O-line troubles this season he might have had a look by now. As far as I know he has not had any playing time.

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied
    Other rankings

CBS: 9 Broncos (last week 5) The Super Bowl champions are in big trouble now. They can't afford another loss.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/powerrankings/

FOX: 13 Denver Broncos (last week: 7)

The Broncos have a Super Bowl-caliber defense, just as they did last season, but the offense is nowhere near as good as it was in 2015 – and that’s saying something. The main reason is that they can’t run the ball despite Trevor Siemian playing decent of late.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/gallery...andings-121316

ESPN:13. Denver Broncos

2016 record: 8-5 | Week 14 ranking: 9

The Broncos are not only in real danger of missing the playoffs following their loss to the Titans, but also of losing out. Their next three games are against the Patriots, Chiefs and Raiders, teams who are a combined 30-8 this season. Good luck, champs.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...as-city-chiefs

NBC: 9. Broncos (8-5; Last Week No. 7): Lose to the Patriots on Sunday, and the Broncos may not get the chance to lose to the Patriots in the playoffs.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...er-rankings-6/

Football Outsiders DVOA: DEN 13
    (last week 11) off-25 def-1 ST-20

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/dvo...4-dvoa-ratings

Leave a comment:

• False Start
    replied
    All I want for Christmas is a playoff birth, A PLAYOFF BIRTH?, Yeah a play off birth.

Cause I'm a sucker for punishment.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X