Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DT's Jersey Swap with Douglas fracture the locker room?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT's Jersey Swap with Douglas fracture the locker room?

Captain Demaryius Thomas approaches Harry Douglas Sunday after the game and swapped jerseys with the same guy who tried to end CHJr's career?

Word is the defense isn't happy about this.... they are ticked off at clueless DT for disrespecting them by embracing the same guy DEN brawled with during the game.

I like DT. I really do. He's stepped up lately. But this is beyond explanation! DT better come play Sunday and do something vs Malcom Butler. If he allows NE to take him out of the game.... and dEN loses to NE.... I see a fractured locker room dividing this team.
    Last edited by fraguela09; 12-14-2016, 09:31 PM.

Word is? Where do you hear this word?
    Last edited by JakeNbake; 12-14-2016, 09:29 PM.
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
      Word is? Where do you hear this word?
      Cecil On the Drive (104.3). Then Chad Brown discussed it too.
      Last edited by fraguela09; 12-14-2016, 09:38 PM.

Comment

A roster is made up of multiple units, there's a lot of pride going back and forth between them, not to mention all the different kinds of personalities you have to deal with. Some leave everything on the field, mentally and physically, some have a harder time doing so. I'm not sure why anyone is surprised if it turns out to be more than just a false rumor. No different than what goes on around here or in a classroom.

Adopted Poster
        AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Comment

Trade him (DT) to Tennessee!!!!
            Make "Colonel Sanders" the Captain!!!!

I like the nickname "COLONEL SANDERS"
            For #10 !!!!

😄

Comment

Not sure why DT would want to trade jerseys with a guy who tried to hurt Harris in the game and I sure hope that this doesn't effect the locker room. Honestly if we can beat the Patriots all of us will forget about the Tennessee game real quickly!

Comment

Without some kind of link evidence this is just hearsay.

Not saying the OP is lying but some kind of proof would be useful before people lose their minds.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                  Without some kind of link evidence this is just hearsay.

Not saying the OP is lying but some kind of proof would be useful before people lose their minds.
                  I cant find the source picture. i WILL hunt it down

This is disgusting. Needs that C ripped off his chest. "Biggest paycheck" does not translate to "Captain".
                  sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
                    A roster is made up of multiple units, there's a lot of pride going back and forth between them, not to mention all the different kinds of personalities you have to deal with. Some leave everything on the field, mentally and physically, some have a harder time doing so. I'm not sure why anyone is surprised if it turns out to be more than just a false rumor. No different than what goes on around here or in a classroom.

Its not false. It happened.

When you're a team captain, this is a bad look. He's been coming on lately, but, this is it for me. I'm done with DT. He just doesn't get it.
                    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Wow you people love drama

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                        Wow you people love drama
                        it IS entertainment, after all.
                        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

First off theres little context (actually zero) to this anecdote, not unusual for talk radio to present something in the most salacious way possible for reaction. But if it's true, exactly the way it's been presented two things bother me about this:

1. Thomas is obviously tone deaf and needs to have awareness of the situation. Poor decision and he probably shouldn't have made it.

2. Where is the leadership on the defense? Harry Douglas does not play for the Patriots, the team should not still be talking about him on the Wednesday following the game. It was a dirtbag play and the team can worry about Douglas next time they play him, but they need to move on and focus on other things.

If the defense wants to hate Thomas, that doesn't matter. There are very few locker rooms where everyone gets along. But does disliking Thomas and focusing on Douglas do anything to further the team and it's goals? Dislike the guy, but focus on the next game, the Patriots don't care what happened in the Titans game, and they don't care who does or doesn't like each other, they're going to Denver to win, Denver needs to be ready to stop them, squabbling won't help.

Comment

#swapgate2017.........

First Trev was "drifting", now DT was caught "swapping".

This whole thread is hilarious. So what they swapped jerseys? Douglas' beef was with Harris and Talib. How do any of you know they're not good friends? Or maybe, just maybe, it's part of the "My Cleats, My Cause" movement and the jersey swap was for auctions to the charities they support? Because you know many players do that. Some collect and some auction for great causes. But hey, let's just create hate for DT, because u know..........why not, it's the Bronco Country thing to do!!!!!!!

It's a non issue, because it happened Sunday and the only talk was about the incident on the field. No one but some radio host drumming up trouble has mentioned it.
                            #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                              Its not false. It happened.

When you're a team captain, this is a bad look. He's been coming on lately, but, this is it for me. I'm done with DT. He just doesn't get it.
                              Oh, THIS is it, eh? THE last straw! Wonderful. How will Demaryius sleep at night knowing you guys are DONE with him for the sixth time in the last year for something trivial
                              What a great thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X