Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are we not trying to pick up players?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is Floyd NOT SUSPENDED??

Comment

Originally posted by bfallona View Post
      I see the Pats just claimed Floyd & while I see he has troubles why not take a flyer on him? Surely our receiving corp other than DT & Sanders could use some help. And why not Devin Hester for returns? Surely he can't be worse than what we have here? Watch the Pats claim him too.
      We need RB help more than receivers. Broncos worked out former Vikings and Jaguars RB Toby Gerhart.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
        We need RB help more than receivers. Broncos worked out former Vikings and Jaguars RB Toby Gerhart.
        Hmmm... Wonder how that will go.
        No to Floyd, most definitely!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Benoit View Post
          OMG don't you think you should win the first round game on the road first before putting the Broncos in the second round. Hell shouldn't you worry more about winning 2 out of the next 3 to guarantee a playoff spot. Broncos are fighting for their playoff life while 1 win guarantees a first round bye for NE.

That said I ddon't not see Floyd getting much playing time and def no red zone targets till BRADY not BB trusts him.
          Hmm, me thinks you might have lost the art of discernment and did not pick up that he was clearly kidding and fooling around and posting a fantasy scenario of what he would love to see happen as opposed to what would happen. And I added to his fantasy scenario in another post.

Bronco fans get to do that. It's a Broncos Message Board after all.. We don't always have to deal in reality. We post fantasy scenarios of what we'd love to see happen all the time.

And just so you know, I live in Boston and several Boston sports media and alot of the fans already have the Pats in the SB....so.....
          Last edited by broncoslover115; 12-16-2016, 05:11 AM.
          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
            Lets see ... we signed Justin Forsett, Marlon Brown (he did go on IR so we promoted Raymond) recently, signed RB Zac Brooks (PS) in the last week - released Watson to make room, earlier this month they signed DL Travis Raciti (PS), signed LS Thomas Gafford to fill in for injured Krieter, signed LB Quetin Gause and TE Steve Scheu to PS back in October and then just signed Gause to the active roster, claimed G Billy Turner back in October ... we also tried to claim Ronnie Hillman off waivers but SD was awarded him.
            I don't think we need any help at WR at this time ... Floyd is trouble that shouldn't be welcome if he has had 2 DUI's; IMO he is not an upgrade over any of our top 4 receivers anyway ... 5th year guy with just 13 starts in the last 2 seasons - overrated, Floyd is.
            Raymond is doing fine at KR for now.
            The only comment I have here is to never throw the ball in Fowler's direction again. EVER!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hawaiiiancrush View Post
              Why is Floyd NOT SUSPENDED??
              That's what I want to know

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                Hmm, me thinks you might have lost the art of discernment and did not pick up that he was clearly kidding and fooling around and posting a fantasy scenario of what he would love to see happen as opposed to what would happen. And I added to his fantasy scenario in another post.

Bronco fans get to do that. It's a Broncos Message Board after all.. We don't always have to deal in reality. We post fantasy scenarios of what we'd love to see happen all the time.

And just so you know, I live in Boston and several Boston sports media and alot of the fans already have the Pats in the SB....so.....
                Ahh I completely missed that.. went right over my head lol.... as for the media and fans here, ya a lot of them are heavy drinking the cool aid.

I myself like their chances, there is no really scary D this year and the only one that does scare me (Denver)would have to come to the Razor where I like our chances.

Comment

Originally posted by Bterres105 View Post
                  Is waiver wire based on last year's standings or does it change on a weekly basis according to current standings?
                  Based on last year's standings until week 3 then it updates every week based on current standings. 29 teams passed on him. I'm not sure what he would bring to the team (Broncos) that they don't already have?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Benoit View Post
                    Ahh I completely missed that.. went right over my head lol.... as for the media and fans here, ya a lot of them are heavy drinking the cool aid.

I myself like their chances, there is no really scary D this year and the only one that does scare me (Denver)would have to come to the Razor where I like our chances.
                    It's all good. Here's to Denver going Razor on the Pats.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                      Correct me if I'm wrong but the patriots claimef him before he cleared waivers and they have priority.
                      It's based on this seasons records. Pats were 31st or 32nd (depending on where the Cowboys stand), so every other team passed before the Pats picked him up.

To me, as a Pats fan, it indicates how thin they are at wr and how likely they think Amendola will be available I the post-season.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                        Yeah, we really need ANOTHER wide receiver......

All we need is a couple more and we can line them up at every position on offense, that'll be fun
                        Apparently we do, because DT is now persona non grata according to some here.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
                          Apparently we do, because DT is now persona non grata according to some here.
                          The same people who complained about Prater's drinking problem a few years ago now want to sign Floyd. This is an odd place sometimes....

Comment

The guy was so drunk he fell asleep in his running car at a stop light. The guy doesn't need another contract, he needs his daddy (or mama) to slap some sense into him and some counseling
                            Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                              The same people who complained about Prater's drinking problem a few years ago now want to sign Floyd. This is an odd place sometimes....
                              Just so cray, cray, isn't it?

Originally posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
                              The guy was so drunk he fell asleep in his running car at a stop light. The guy doesn't need another contract, he needs his daddy (or mama) to slap some sense into him and some counseling
                              No kidding. So he didn't learn after the first DUI so he gave it another whirl. No thanks.

How come he hasn't been suspended though?
                              Last edited by broncoslover115; 12-16-2016, 04:25 PM.

Comment

We just brought in Marlon Brown. Not sure adding WR #42 will save the season.

It is just too late, too much a newbie needs to learn to matter, even if they would otherwise be a better player (I am sure a street player could be a better RT but would be worse for the offense)

Comment

Working...
                                X