Plyoffs Start Tomorrow For Us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plyoffs Start Tomorrow For Us

Pats, Cheifs and Raiders. We need to win them all.

Yes sir. Let's get it!
    My Fav 3 Broncos... 1. Demaryius 2. Von 3. Chris

Comment

You are correct, but it is a shame that this is the case. We let too many games get away from us. We could be 6-7 right now if not for a missed FG against CAR and PAT in NO.

Comment

We have the toughest 3 game stretch left of any team this year. And right now we need the jets to beat Miami tonight. They are actually winning. It's weird.

Comment

The odds are not in your favor though, to beat the Pats. With your LB injuries, Brady will dink and dunk with his RBs and then Blount will finish it off at the goal line when they get there.

I am thinking Pats 27 Broncos 20

Comment

playoffs started with the chiefs game. Since then the Broncos have lost every game that mattered
            Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
              playoffs started with the chiefs game. Since then the Broncos have lost every game that mattered
              So if they started with the chiefs game that we lost, we are now eliminated and have no shot?

Comment

Originally posted by SMR81 View Post
                So if they started with the chiefs game that we lost, we are now eliminated and have no shot?
                we have shot, but its slim. Enjoy the Superbowl win

Comment

Originally posted by Bates View Post
                  We have the toughest 3 game stretch left of any team this year. And right now we need the jets to beat Miami tonight. They are actually winning. It's weird.
                  Miami blowing out the Jets,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                    Miami blowing out the Jets,,,,,
                    The Jets look worse on offense then us.

Their big game is next week at Buffalo. They won't beat NE so to have any chance need a win in that one.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                      The Jets look worse on offense then us.

Their big game is next week at Buffalo. They won't beat NE so to have any chance need a win in that one.
                      Problem is pats could rest their starters week 17 giving the dolphins a win.

Comment

Originally posted by SMR81 View Post
                        Did I say that? We have lost every single game that has mattered since the bye. It's pretty hilarious some think the playoff hunt starts tomorrow, when in reality it started a month ago. You want to think we have a shot? Watch tomorrow's game and find out how we'll look in the playoffs.
                        Last edited by TheAsianPA; 12-17-2016, 08:12 PM.
                        Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

If we beat the Pat's then we only need to finish tied with the Dolphins. If we lose to the Pat's, the Dolphins need to lose to the Pat's. If so, we win the common games part of the tiebreaker over them since we split with the Chargers, the Dolphins already lost once to the Pat's and the Dolphins lost to the Bengals while we beat them.

But, even if we lost to the Pat's and the Dolphins beat them, I imagine we win the next tie breaker of strength of victory. So really, we need to tie with them. Then, I get the feeling the Ravens will lose to the steelers. So, I personally think if we win two of our last three games, we make the playoffs. Should probably try winning all three just to be safe instead, however. That will prove to be pretty darn tough, as we all know. If we win one of our next two, we will not lose to the raiders, I promise

Comment

Jets let up 21 points in a 4 minute stretch. Petty is awful and got benched.

Comment

Originally posted by Bates View Post
                              Jets let up 21 points in a 4 minute stretch. Petty is awful and got benched.
                              They were pathetic and pretty much gave up in mid third and 4th. Petty got hurt he didn't get benched. Only player worth a damn on that team in Powell the running back

Comment

Working...
                              X