• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya...fire Dennison
    And leave the guy who designed this putrid offense
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Clean house Elway! Seperate friendship and business....make the move!

Comment

Dennison might not be the problem, he was gone more of the week with family issues.. This is more Kubiak then anything, but Dennision does need to be shown the door... Kubiak for that matter too, but that will take more time, since for some reason people credit him with our Superbowl win and not Wade Phillips...

Comment

I don't think it's possible to draft enough offensive linemen to replace the one we have right now. Even then, it's likely, highly likely, they're not ready to play NFL style yet. Kubiak will likely also want to draft or sign lighter linemen in an effort to continue his WCO fantasy instead of heavier linemen that can just simply block and stop the pass rusher, so I wouldn't expect the problem to be immediately solved either. Elway needs to select his offensive line the same he did the defense - by talent instead of scheme fit.
          Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Why are people continuing to say fire Dennison when he's not the playcaller on this team.....It's been said multiple times during multiple games that Kubiak does all the playcalling and yet folks keep ignoring it..

I will even say,why does this team have an offensive coordinator,when the head coach does all the playcalling,makes no sense to me....
            Last edited by assassin216; 12-18-2016, 04:41 PM.
            I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Originally posted by pepesilvia View Post
              A repeat? We had to have some sort of tempered expectations. Mine going in was
              probably a one and done at best.

What surprised me most, was the horrific play of the o line.

But, in all fairness we should've expected something similar to an 8-8 season. Repeats are very hard to do, especially with a rookie QB.

Just know that JE will address the line this off season. I'm looking forward to siemian behind a tolerant o line.
              He needs to address the hideous offense kubiak installed also
              sigpic
              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

This Team Doesn't Care

Why should we? Its clear this team has given up.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

I think we need to get everyone together in a container and ship them off to Japan. Have them teach the players some manners and proper etiquette and we'll be good to go next season.
                  Adopted Poster
                  AZ Snake Fan

Comment

2 drops by DT were brutal. Costs DEN at least 6 points.

Comment

No leadership. That sums it up.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                        No leadership. That sums it up.
                        Leadership on offense left with Manning.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                        Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                        Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                        Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                        I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
                          Why should we? Its clear this team has given up.
                          The defense played a hell of a game!! It's the coaching and offense that needs to be called out. Too many weeks of this same play execution quality. Drops, penalties, fumbles, why aren't the coaching insisting on better execution?
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

Nothing wrong with heart or effort, the D showed it in abundance once again.

The O plays hard as well, they are just not good enough. Simples. You will not see many of these lined up in week one next season.

Comment

If there is a silver lining though, looking at the stat lines it seems that Trevor Siemian out played Tom Brady which almost seems too crazy to be true, but considering the amount of duress he's been under that is truly remarkable. Granted, some of those might have been garbage time prevent stats, but still with some better protection I think siemian can be a good NFL QB. Now it's up to Elway to put a competent offensive line in front of him to at least have a chance.

Comment

Nothing to do with not caring or lack of leadership. The defense clearly cares, they have been dominant, as of late.

The offense just lacks talent, that's all there is to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X