They wrote a good article about our teams offense.😳

Originally posted by DavisMVP View Post
    They wrote a good article about our teams offense.��
    We have an offense?

Comment

Originally posted by DavisMVP View Post
      They wrote a good article about our teams offense.��
      Can you provide a link to it????
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

NFL Mobile alerted me to an article that our locker room is divided. Defense is tired of the offense not doing their jobs while they do everything and more. This team is sinking fast. Elway has a huge mess to clean up this offseason
        sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

What offense?

Comment

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
            NFL Mobile alerted me to an article that our locker room is divided. Defense is tired of the offense not doing their jobs while they do everything and more. This team is sinking fast. Elway has a huge mess to clean up this offseason
            http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ss-to-patriots
            I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

All of this indicates to me that this has been an issue since last year's season. It's pretty clear that by now Kubiak does not control the locker room, in all likelihood he's actually lost it completely now. I doubt anyone, offense or defense, believes in him anymore.

Either way, it's not like the defense was majestically petting the offense every 3 and out saying it was ok, try better next time. The reality is that the defense put up an amazing effort, while the offense matched that with an even worse performance. It's got to be hard seeing your work go down the drain due to another's ineptitude time after time.
              Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

I don't think anyone needs to read an article to come to the conclusion that the defense is pro and the offense is a bunch of scrubs.
                sigpic

Comment

Wow..........

Comment

Just reading this article makes me mad. It's not just D vs O, but No Fly vs front seven. This is on the coaching staff and captains. They are abdicating their roles and playing into the conflict. That doesn't win games.

Comment

Why was there a LB on Edelman NE's first TD drive?

And, wouldn't it be nice if we jammed JE on the LOS on third and short?

Comment

The Article that I read said that the Denver Offense has evaporated and with it our playoff hopes. And it went on to talk about how the offensive line is the source of all the woes, not the QB.

Comment

Originally posted by GiddyupGetEm View Post
                          Just reading this article makes me mad. It's not just D vs O, but No Fly vs front seven. This is on the coaching staff and captains. They are abdicating their roles and playing into the conflict. That doesn't win games.
                          When you get your premier run blocker being blown away by the fullback, you have to attend to matters there.
                          Canadian Denver Bronco Fan Club #60

Comment

This is all Kubiak's fault I'm sorry to say. But he is the head coach and this coaching staff has zero confidence in this team's ability on offense. Demerius Thomas said after the game that it's about being aggressive and letting loose I've been saying all season the Kubiak has had the handcuffs on these guys they should've opened up the playbook and went down the field.

Gary Kubiak has lost this locker room mainly in part because he says one thing and does another I'm not calling him a liar will leave that to the players but how can they trust him anymore after this. While this team is been fractured and it's Kubiak's fault and I'm not sure he can stay on board and regain their trust.

And what the hell was Russell Okung thinking by standing up and addressing the teams already?
                            It's being reported that the defense took serious offense to whatever it was that Okung said but when you play the way the offensive line has played, you do not have the right to stand up and address the team. I can see if he stood up to apologize but they haven't reported anything like that.
                            Last edited by Sam_Z; 12-19-2016, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
                              Why was there a LB on Edelman NE's first TD drive?

And, wouldn't it be nice if we jammed JE on the LOS on third and short?
                              The defense held one of the best offenses at forcing mismatches in the NFL to 16 points.

Even if the defense made the plays you talking about we still lose....so whats your point???
                              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Working...
                              X