No announcement yet.

I support Aqib - Team Dissention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I support Talib in calling out the offense. The defense has been very team orientated and have given the offense props for 2 years, as the defense has carried this team to most wins. The offense had been awful for 2 years. The special teams have been "special" and the fact that Norwood was returning puts this week was mind boggling. Heads should roll just for that!

This offense has been historically bad. It hasn't gotten better after 14 games this year. Is it the lack of talent on offense, the scheme or the coaching? I don't know but the defense has the right to call out the offense and special teams! Maybe that is what it will take for Kubiak or Elway to wake up and realize how absolutely awful the offense and special teams have been.

I have been a Bronco fan since 76 or so, I can't remember a Bronco offense being this inept. It's laughable how bad they are! I am one of those now really questioning the hire of Kubiak. He did bring Wade Phillips here, which is probably the only reason he still has a job.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Mike View Post
      I support Talib in calling out the offense. The defense has been very team orientated and have given the offense props for 2 years, as the defense has carried this team to most wins. The offense had been awful for 2 years. The special teams have been "special" and the fact that Norwood was returning puts this week was mind boggling. Heads should roll just for that!

This offense has been historically bad. It hasn't gotten better after 14 games this year. Is it the lack of talent on offense, the scheme or the coaching? I don't know but the defense has the right to call out the offense and special teams! Maybe that is what it will take for Kubiak or Elway to wake up and realize how absolutely awful the offense and special teams have been.

I have been a Bronco fan since 76 or so, I can't remember a Bronco offense being this inept. It's laughable how bad they are! I am one of those now really questioning the hire of Kubiak. He did bring Wade Phillips here, which is probably the only reason he still has a job.
      2011 was pretty close, that year they could at least run it though.

2006 was pretty bad too, up until Plummer was benched

Comment

At least someone (Talib) is trying to light a fire under the offenses asses, coaches certainly don't know how. Might as well try something as a last ditch effort, at least everyone hasn't given up. When he's done with the offense, he should move on to suckwood.

Comment

Originally posted by rkymntskier View Post
          At least someone (Talib) is trying to light a fire under the offenses asses, coaches certainly don't know how. Might as well try something as a last ditch effort, at least everyone hasn't given up. When he's done with the offense, he should move on to suckwood.
          Didn't he push him after a muffled punt in the Titans game, or the Chiefs game or another game? Can't recall which game, there's been so many to choose from.

Guess it didn't help. Especially when the coach coddles you.
          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Denzel Washington couldn't light a fire under this offense. They just aren't very good. Talib throwing a childish fit because he isn't getting his way isn't going to help either.

If trying hard and caring mattered that much, Tebow would be a Hall of Famer. I don't get why playing poorly all of a sudden equates to the offense giving up. Besides, when you really look at it, our offense last year scored at about the same rate and won a trophy. Did they not care either?

Comment

Originally posted by rkymntskier View Post
              No reason to demean a player with the name calling. Nothing wrong with criticizing poor play.

Comment

To be honest I have become a Talib fan. I dont like some of his dumb decisions and off the field stuff but I LOVE his passion for the game and I like a fiery guy who will speak out and defend his team. ITS FOOTBALL YOU NEED THAT.

I cannot blame him, they are playing lights out but the offense is killing this team.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                  2011 was pretty close, that year they could at least run it though.

2006 was pretty bad too, up until Plummer was benched
                  Those offenses were better than this one. The Tebow team was similar in 3 and outs but they were able to score points. This offense appears lucky to get one field goal at home...never seen anything quite like this in all the years watching the Broncos.

Comment

Working...
                  X