Jeff Heuerman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    This is Heuerman's opportunity, this is where he needs to prove that he can be an NFL tight end who can make plays. This is his audition to keep the team and fans believing he's someone that should be on the team in 2017.
    I think he's gotten more yards than Derby, but don't quote me on that.

Edit: looked up the stats and Derby has actuallly twice the yards as Heuerman, but has 16 receptions to Jeff's 4...make of that what you will.
    Last edited by TheAsianPA; 12-24-2016, 01:03 PM.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
      This is Heuerman's opportunity, this is where he needs to prove that he can be an NFL tight end who can make plays. This is his audition to keep the team and fans believing he's someone that should be on the team in 2017.
      I'll be surprised if he isn't. He's shown enough to make me feel he'll probably make the roster in 2017.
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

H/man's problem has been getting injured. When he plays he is a good blocker and has good hands when thrown at.

I think H/man, VG, and Derby are a pretty good TE group going forward. IMO we desperately need a 3/4 receiver who can work the middle of the field.

Comment

Need a TE for my fantasy title game, with Eifert out. Was thinking about bidding on this guy, or Pitta. I have a good feeling about the Broncs TE this week, leaning in that direction. Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by bighuka View Post
            Need a TE for my fantasy title game, with Eifert out. Was thinking about bidding on this guy, or Pitta. I have a good feeling about the Broncs TE this week, leaning in that direction. Thoughts?
            I wouldn't trust anyone on the Broncos offense

Comment

Don't bet on anyone on the Broncos offense until 2017
              Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Pitta

10 char
                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
                X