No announcement yet.

Playoff Scenarios - Who to cheer for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The titans are likely going to win out and be 10 - 6. The dolphins are already 9 - 5 so they just need 1 game to be 10 - 6. The broncos will not win the next 2 games they cannot even score points.

I have the broncos losing the next 2 and may get blown out in KC. Some folks seem to need a reality check we have lost a majority of our games for a while.

We have not even beat a winning team outside of the texans or Bucs (8 - 6 in their division is really 6 - 8 or 5 - 11). Folks really think we are beating the chiefs on the road or the raiders who can have the worst offensive game of the year and still beat us on 16 - 20 points.

Comment

Originally posted by dshawg1 View Post
      I just don't agree with that, sorry. You play to win, but in that case, a tie is as good as a win.
      Exactly! You have to look at the big picture. You're playing a division rival who most likely you would be fighting with for a playoff spot at the end of the season (and this is not hindsight). That loss was a double whammy because this sundays game would have pretty much allowed us to overtake the chiefs with a win. Now we need a ton of things to happen just to get in (even if we win both games)

Comment

Originally posted by QBs win games View Post
        The titans are likely going to win out and be 10 - 6. The dolphins are already 9 - 5 so they just need 1 game to be 10 - 6. The broncos will not win the next 2 games they cannot even score points.

I have the broncos losing the next 2 and may get blown out in KC. Some folks seem to need a reality check we have lost a majority of our games for a while.

We have not even beat a winning team outside of the texans or Bucs (8 - 6 in their division is really 6 - 8 or 5 - 11). Folks really think we are beating the chiefs on the road or the raiders who can have the worst offensive game of the year and still beat us on 16 - 20 points.
        If we couldn't get our guys up for NE at home in a situation which was essentially do or die, what makes anyone think we can for KC?

Comment

Working...
        X