10-6 for Pride at least.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10-6 for Pride at least.

I firmly believe our chance to make the playoffs is over. Baltimore has a good chance to lose one of the next two, Miami has an average chance to lose one of the next two, and Tennessee has almost no chance to lose one of the next two.

But I don't care. We have the talent on both sides of the ball, YES, both sides of the ball, to win both of these games. Siemian has to thrown on the run. He just has to. Roll outs have to be about 75% of our passing plays. And we have to start getting advantageous field position. Obviously execution has to improve, but we have to open up the play book and stop acting like we're trying to hold onto something, because we're 9th in the conference, nothing to hold on to. If we can't start playing with a lead, the defense is never going to be able to make plays.
    All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

Tennessee are irrelevant.

If we win out there is a good chance we are the number 6 seed. I see us beating Oakland at home in a must win game, its whether we can win at Arrowhead...... big ask

Comment

I think we lose in KC & beat Oakland to finish out. I'm looking forward to free agency and the draft. We have a little money to spend and I can see Elway making some moves. I love the season, but I also love the off season team building part.

Comment

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
        I think we lose in KC & beat Oakland to finish out. I'm looking forward to free agency and the draft. We have a little money to spend and I can see Elway making some moves. I love the season, but I also love the off season team building part.
        The off-season is fun but we still have the season to play for, despite our flaws.

I would love to see us win in Arrowhead then in front of a great crowd beat Oakland and make the playoffs..... then who knows, we have a D who can beat anyone.

My point is that although its unlikely we get to the SB I hope we go out kicking and screaming and giving it everything.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
          The off-season is fun but we still have the season to play for, despite our flaws.

I would love to see us win in Arrowhead then in front of a great crowd beat Oakland and make the playoffs..... then who knows, we have a D who can beat anyone.

My point is that although its unlikely we get to the SB I hope we go out kicking and screaming and giving it everything.
          I think everyone of us would love to see us get in the playoffs, but I don't think my expectations this year were as quite as high as some others around here. You don't just pick up where you left off when you lose a Peyton Manning, a Malik Jackson, a Danny Trevethan. I thought from the get go it was going to be a transition year, and then the loss of CJ, the offensive line not panning out.

Comment

There's no pride in 10-6 unless you are coming off a 0-16 season.

Thanks to the scrub offense it is a failed season no matter how anyone tries to sugar coat it-- yet I am sure someone will try.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
              There's no pride in 10-6 unless you are coming off a 0-16 season.

Thanks to the scrub offense it is a failed season no matter how anyone tries to sugar coat it-- yet I am sure someone will try.
              I won't! You can cry about it all you want lol. I'm on to 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                Tennessee are irrelevant.

If we win out there is a good chance we are the number 6 seed. I see us beating Oakland at home in a must win game, its whether we can win at Arrowhead...... big ask
                We knew New England was a must win and we wet the bed. What would be different in KC?

Comment

I'd like to beat our rivals, we can't get swept by the Raiders and Chiefs.

When we lost Oz, I knew we would be struggling to make the playoffs this year, I didn't have any lofty expectations. I'm ok, as long as we fix this in this offseason and by fix I mean some coaching changes. I bet we could have done much better with coaching that tried other things to limit our weaknesses instead of the exact same game plan every week.

Actually, these last two games should be used to show Elway what the coaches can do when the season is on the line. Every body gets in the QB when they need to comeback when behind, well now the coaches are on hook to show something different and coach up something new and possible make a case to save their jobs.
                  Last edited by haciendadad; 12-20-2016, 06:38 PM.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

Talib #21 needs to smile less on the field and focus more#BALLHAWK?

Comment

Not with Trevor Simian

8-8 is reasonable....Quaterback play last 2 1/2 weeks.....DRUMROLL....D+

Comment

We have won in KC the last 5 years, we haven't beaten them here as much but we do have a relatively long streak going in KC ... the Raiders will likely have nothing to play for week 17, that could help us... and maybe not.
                        sigpic

Comment

8-8 means a better shot at an impact player in the draft, and as much as pride means, need & talent mean more. DEN needs help across the board, and at 10-6 impact players are fewer to find
                          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                            I won't! You can cry about it all you want lol. I'm on to 2017.
                            Cry? Better reread my post. No crying here.
                            sigpic

Comment

We win 2.... BUF beats MIA and PIT beats bAl and KC beats SD and we are in!

Comment

Working...
                              X