No announcement yet.

10-6 for Pride at least.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMO the worst thing that can happen to this team is all the sudden is plays better the last two weeks and we make the playoffs.

There is a chance that will lead people in the front office to think this OL is good enough. The talent on offense is good enough. With another year things will get better.

I understand how people will keep the faith and fight the good fight until the clock reads 0:00 on the season.

I think we need to put a RIP Headstone into the 2016 season and hope making the right choices in bulding the 2017 Championship team.

Do not know what it will take for this front office to realize changes need to be made in the direction of how we are building this team on offense but I hope nothing distracts that line of thought between now and when changes start to happen.

IMO the front office needs to do some serious internal thinking on how our offense is built because outside PM and what he brought to this team imo the offensive moves have been very wanting the last few years.

Even our "record setting offense" looked pretty weak minded...weak willed and lacked focus when smacked in the mouth during the Super Bowl loss.
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
      Tennessee are irrelevant.

If we win out there is a good chance we are the number 6 seed. I see us beating Oakland at home in a must win game, its whether we can win at Arrowhead...... big ask
      I would love to see Denver win against the Raiders. However, this offense cannot score and if they get behind early in either or both games, its all over but the shouting.....

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
        IMO the worst thing that can happen to this team is all the sudden is plays better the last two weeks and we make the playoffs.

There is a chance that will lead people in the front office to think this OL is good enough. The talent on offense is good enough. With another year things will get better.

I understand how people will keep the faith and fight the good fight until the clock reads 0:00 on the season.

I think we need to put a RIP Headstone into the 2016 season and hope making the right choices in bulding the 2017 Championship team.

Do not know what it will take for this front office to realize changes need to be made in the direction of how we are building this team on offense but I hope nothing distracts that line of thought between now and when changes start to happen.

IMO the front office needs to do some serious internal thinking on how our offense is built because outside PM and what he brought to this team imo the offensive moves have been very wanting the last few years.

Even our "record setting offense" looked pretty weak minded...weak willed and lacked focus when smacked in the mouth during the Super Bowl loss.
        This is a good point. Do we call the season a success if they make the playoffs only to get smoked in the first game?? Maybe they should just stick with the consistency of a lousy offense and look to the off season and the draft.

Comment

Working...
        X