X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• darryn16
    replied
    Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    IMO the worst thing that can happen to this team is all the sudden is plays better the last two weeks and we make the playoffs.

There is a chance that will lead people in the front office to think this OL is good enough. The talent on offense is good enough. With another year things will get better.

I understand how people will keep the faith and fight the good fight until the clock reads 0:00 on the season.

I think we need to put a RIP Headstone into the 2016 season and hope making the right choices in bulding the 2017 Championship team.

Do not know what it will take for this front office to realize changes need to be made in the direction of how we are building this team on offense but I hope nothing distracts that line of thought between now and when changes start to happen.

IMO the front office needs to do some serious internal thinking on how our offense is built because outside PM and what he brought to this team imo the offensive moves have been very wanting the last few years.

Even our "record setting offense" looked pretty weak minded...weak willed and lacked focus when smacked in the mouth during the Super Bowl loss.
    This is a good point. Do we call the season a success if they make the playoffs only to get smoked in the first game?? Maybe they should just stick with the consistency of a lousy offense and look to the off season and the draft.

Leave a comment:

• darryn16
    replied
    Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    Tennessee are irrelevant.

If we win out there is a good chance we are the number 6 seed. I see us beating Oakland at home in a must win game, its whether we can win at Arrowhead...... big ask
    I would love to see Denver win against the Raiders. However, this offense cannot score and if they get behind early in either or both games, its all over but the shouting.....

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    IMO the worst thing that can happen to this team is all the sudden is plays better the last two weeks and we make the playoffs.

There is a chance that will lead people in the front office to think this OL is good enough. The talent on offense is good enough. With another year things will get better.

I understand how people will keep the faith and fight the good fight until the clock reads 0:00 on the season.

I think we need to put a RIP Headstone into the 2016 season and hope making the right choices in bulding the 2017 Championship team.

Do not know what it will take for this front office to realize changes need to be made in the direction of how we are building this team on offense but I hope nothing distracts that line of thought between now and when changes start to happen.

IMO the front office needs to do some serious internal thinking on how our offense is built because outside PM and what he brought to this team imo the offensive moves have been very wanting the last few years.

Even our "record setting offense" looked pretty weak minded...weak willed and lacked focus when smacked in the mouth during the Super Bowl loss.

Leave a comment:

• fraguela09
    replied
    We win 2.... BUF beats MIA and PIT beats bAl and KC beats SD and we are in!

Leave a comment:

• Rancid
    replied
    Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    I won't! You can cry about it all you want lol. I'm on to 2017.
    Cry? Better reread my post. No crying here.

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    8-8 means a better shot at an impact player in the draft, and as much as pride means, need & talent mean more. DEN needs help across the board, and at 10-6 impact players are fewer to find

Leave a comment:

• brianmcfarlane
    replied
    We have won in KC the last 5 years, we haven't beaten them here as much but we do have a relatively long streak going in KC ... the Raiders will likely have nothing to play for week 17, that could help us... and maybe not.

Leave a comment:

• MileHighMutant
    replied
    Not with Trevor Simian

8-8 is reasonable....Quaterback play last 2 1/2 weeks.....DRUMROLL....D+

Leave a comment:

• MileHighMutant
    replied
    Talib #21 needs to smile less on the field and focus more#BALLHAWK?

Leave a comment:

• haciendadad
    replied
    I'd like to beat our rivals, we can't get swept by the Raiders and Chiefs.

When we lost Oz, I knew we would be struggling to make the playoffs this year, I didn't have any lofty expectations. I'm ok, as long as we fix this in this offseason and by fix I mean some coaching changes. I bet we could have done much better with coaching that tried other things to limit our weaknesses instead of the exact same game plan every week.

Actually, these last two games should be used to show Elway what the coaches can do when the season is on the line. Every body gets in the QB when they need to comeback when behind, well now the coaches are on hook to show something different and coach up something new and possible make a case to save their jobs.
    Last edited by haciendadad; 12-20-2016, 06:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GiddyupGetEm
    replied
    Tennessee are irrelevant.

If we win out there is a good chance we are the number 6 seed. I see us beating Oakland at home in a must win game, its whether we can win at Arrowhead...... big ask
    We knew New England was a must win and we wet the bed. What would be different in KC?

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    Originally posted by Rancid View Post
    There's no pride in 10-6 unless you are coming off a 0-16 season.

Thanks to the scrub offense it is a failed season no matter how anyone tries to sugar coat it-- yet I am sure someone will try.
    I won't! You can cry about it all you want lol. I'm on to 2017.

Leave a comment:

• Rancid
    replied
    There's no pride in 10-6 unless you are coming off a 0-16 season.

Thanks to the scrub offense it is a failed season no matter how anyone tries to sugar coat it-- yet I am sure someone will try.

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    The off-season is fun but we still have the season to play for, despite our flaws.

I would love to see us win in Arrowhead then in front of a great crowd beat Oakland and make the playoffs..... then who knows, we have a D who can beat anyone.

My point is that although its unlikely we get to the SB I hope we go out kicking and screaming and giving it everything.
    I think everyone of us would love to see us get in the playoffs, but I don't think my expectations this year were as quite as high as some others around here. You don't just pick up where you left off when you lose a Peyton Manning, a Malik Jackson, a Danny Trevethan. I thought from the get go it was going to be a transition year, and then the loss of CJ, the offensive line not panning out.

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    I think we lose in KC & beat Oakland to finish out. I'm looking forward to free agency and the draft. We have a little money to spend and I can see Elway making some moves. I love the season, but I also love the off season team building part.
    The off-season is fun but we still have the season to play for, despite our flaws.

I would love to see us win in Arrowhead then in front of a great crowd beat Oakland and make the playoffs..... then who knows, we have a D who can beat anyone.

My point is that although its unlikely we get to the SB I hope we go out kicking and screaming and giving it everything.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X