Which hurts the most?

Getting hit by a bus while crossing the street

Or

Getting mauled by a grizzly bear while camping

??????

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanDK
    replied
    What hurts most is actually that so many fans do not respect the team and the coaches. We come of one of the best seasons in team history, Peyton Manning has retired, Osweiler bailed, Trevor has far exceeded any reasonable expectations, we still have the soft offense that has plagued us since 2012 but we seriously have people wanting coaches fired - it is almost like the Browns...

We are rebuilding from a very high level, and are still in the playoff hunt.

I am flabbergasted that people here did not appreciate our over performing 2011 QB and our over performing 2016 QB, and how the team is put together.

Leave a comment:

• Joshua2585
    replied
    Nothing hurt worse than that SB 48 shellacking. That is seriously the most painful thing I've ever watched in sports, let alone my Broncos.

Things I'm happy about
    -This team still has a winning record.
    -We still have a chance to make the playoffs.
    -This defense will be great for the next several years."
    -We seem to have a good QB in Trevor
    -The Offense can ONLY get better from here
    -Iron sharpens Iron. This division will be the best in football for at least a couple years
    Last edited by Joshua2585; 12-22-2016, 09:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mel B.
    replied
    What hurts more is getting a lot of the 'old gang' (coaches) back together to run the old (Shanahan/Kubiak) offense but seeing next to zero signs of it the past 2 seasons that the old gang has been back.

Especially in the o-line play and running game (due to the o-line play). That part frustrating-ly hurts most of all.

Leave a comment:

• darryn16
    replied
    Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    No offense. At least a shoot-out is fun to watch
    I think if this team did get involved in a shoot out in either of the last two games, people wouldn't know how to react. "Where was this offense the last few weeks?"

Leave a comment:

• WYBRONCO
    replied
    Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    IMO the run defense is good enough

If the offense was not so horrible in its ability to put up points and make first downs we could force more teams to get away from the run game.

I criticize but we are a spoiled fan base...the number of teams I would trade our record of success with their record of success is less than 10...maybe less than 5...would need to think about it.
    Yep, if you are down by 20 you don't run the ball very much. Until recently with the Patriots I think the Pittsburg Steelers, I might trade sucess with. Dallas was good for a while, and San Francisco but that is about the only ones I would trade past success with. I am 43 years old and Denver has had a losing record 5 times in my lifetime. That is extreme success.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    IMO the run defense is good enough

If the offense was not so horrible in its ability to put up points and make first downs we could force more teams to get away from the run game.

I criticize but we are a spoiled fan base...the number of teams I would trade our record of success with their record of success is less than 10...maybe less than 5...would need to think about it.

Leave a comment:

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    He's a rookie with a winning record and a TERRIBLE OL. Give him some time
    I'm not saying he needs to be replaced on the roster or even that he should lose the starting job. But I do think that he needs to earn it again next year. And if we want the Broncos to get better on offense, he needs to continue to improve as well. But from everything I've seen, he is improving, and he doesn't strike me as a guy who wouldn't think he needs to earn the job again next year.

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    I assume that they'll aim to improve both for next offseason. But again the point still is that Siemian hasn't done enough in this league to just be handed the job year after year, he needs to earn it.

He's played well at times, but he still needs to get better at moving through his progressions, avoiding sacks by doing little things like stepping up in the pocket, and getting the ball off quickly. He holds the ball way too long. Currently he ranks 33rd in the league (out of 47 passers) in how long he holds onto the ball for.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/ngs/timetothrow
    He's a rookie with a winning record and a TERRIBLE OL. Give him some time

Leave a comment:

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    What vet could out perform TS behind this OL & without a running game?
    I assume that they'll aim to improve both for next offseason. But again the point still is that Siemian hasn't done enough in this league to just be handed the job year after year, he needs to earn it.

He's played well at times, but he still needs to get better at moving through his progressions, avoiding sacks by doing little things like stepping up in the pocket, and getting the ball off quickly. He holds the ball way too long. Currently he ranks 33rd in the league (out of 47 passers) in how long he holds onto the ball for.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/ngs/timetothrow

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    I haven't seen enough from him this season for him to be just handed the job. Assuming they don't go with a veteran in the offseason Siemian should get first reps in every offseason program, but he still needs to earn the job again next summer.

And if they can get a vet who's an upgrade, all bets are off.
    What vet could out perform TS behind this OL & without a running game?

Leave a comment:

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    Originally posted by False Start View Post
    Lack of offense hurts most.

TS should remain our QB regertless.
    I haven't seen enough from him this season for him to be just handed the job. Assuming they don't go with a veteran in the offseason Siemian should get first reps in every offseason program, but he still needs to earn the job again next summer.

And if they can get a vet who's an upgrade, all bets are off.

Leave a comment:

• False Start
    replied
    Lack of offense hurts most.

TS should remain our QB regertless.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X