Trevor Siemian's Christmas Gift to his O-Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Siemian's Christmas Gift to his O-Line

Gotta love this guy! He is doing everything right! I guess he learned this from Manning. I know you can easily say he shouldn't give his o-line anything but coal for Christmas, which makes his custom gift that much better.

See the video in the story to see how the jacket dispenses Skittles. :-)

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...tles/95725350/

Thought this might make a few of us smile after a rough week. Merry Christmas everyone!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Originally posted by haciendadad View Post
    Gotta love this guy! He is doing everything right! I guess he learned this from Manning. I know you can easily say he shouldn't give his o-line anything but coal for Christmas, which makes his custom gift that much better.

See the video in the story to see how the jacket dispenses Skittles. :-)

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...tles/95725350/

Thought this might make a few of us smile after a rough week. Merry Christmas everyone!
    Haha, I literally was just coming here to post the same thing. Yup, gotta love the kid. Totally unique gift. I want one.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

I like Trevor. I think we should move forward with him but we desperately need a different playcalling and some upgrades on the o-line.

Comment

They don't even deserve the skittles jackets at ALL. Not EVEN COAL.

Comment

Originally posted by pepesilvia View Post

Right!

They all (minus Paradise) should've received big flaming bags of dog 'you-know-what' because that's how they all (minus Paradise) play each week.

Getting them any type of 'positive' gift gives them the false sense that everything is ok with their play.

Trevor should've stuffed all their stockings with his medical/rehab paperwork and edited game film of just their play..

Comment

It's a great gesture and speaks more about Siemian as a person and a player than whether they deserved it or not.

They are his teammates, after all, and have shared in the team's defeats as much, if not more, than anybody else on the team. It's refreshing to see somebody go out of their way to brighten someone else's day rather than being spiteful - even if they have cause. That takes a person of some character. :thumb:

Comment

I'm with Kiszla on this one. This is the type of thing you do for your close buds, not your colleagues. It's goofy. Don't get me wrong. It's awesome he gave them gifts. Fantastic gesture. But it's not executive-like. We have a void of leadership on offense. Here's another (however slight) indicator of the need for a veteran at QB.

Comment

Trevor's a cool and funny guy. I like this a lot!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DishWater View Post
                  I'm with Kiszla on this one. This is the type of thing you do for your close buds, not your colleagues. It's goofy. Don't get me wrong. It's awesome he gave them gifts. Fantastic gesture. But it's not executive-like. We have a void of leadership on offense. Here's another (however slight) indicator of the need for a veteran at QB.
                  Huh?
                  Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

He probably makes less than anyone on the line. He got them a gift when he didn't have to at all. And obviously from the reports coming out....Denver's brass disagrees with you.
                    New England Patriots GM

Comment

Originally posted by pepesilvia View Post
                      Yes they do, but the jackets should come with locks on them so that Skittles can only be dispensed in weeks where the QB has taken less than 2 sacks and Broncos has scored more than 21 points

Comment

Odd comment.....

He bought some guys on the team he's likely friends with a present. Why does everybody try to turn things into a bigger deal here??

Comment

it's kind of hard to expect him to be a leader like Manning when this is essentially his first starting QB job, and has less than a fraction of the time Manning has had.
                          Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Trevor's subtle message to Elway, "Please bring in Beast Mode..."

Comment

I read a report that Denver has already decided to move forward with Trev as out long term starter. The report specifically said the next few seasons.

So does that mean they might try and trade Lynch this offseason?
                              Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

Working...
                              X