Trevor Siemian's Christmas Gift to his O-Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    I read a report that Denver has already decided to move forward with Trev as out long term starter. The report specifically said the next few seasons.

So does that mean they might try and trade Lynch this offseason?
    It sounds like we are happy with both guys for the forseeable future. I've been quite impressed with Trev, a first year starter with no running game and poor protection but has shown composure and the ability to move the ball and make big throws at times.

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis
    Re: Reports on Broncos QB situation. Siemian has been nice surprise but no declarations for next year. Bosses pleased with Lynch.

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis

I anticipate QB battle next yr with Siemian in lead but let's watch Lynch with full offseason. Bosses love his skill set/attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by haciendadad View Post
      Gotta love this guy! He is doing everything right! I guess he learned this from Manning. I know you can easily say he shouldn't give his o-line anything but coal for Christmas, which makes his custom gift that much better.

See the video in the story to see how the jacket dispenses Skittles. :-)

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...tles/95725350/

Thought this might make a few of us smile after a rough week. Merry Christmas everyone!
      He should have gotten them a coffee mug with a hole at the bottom…and some band-aids for the hole.

No, but seriously, it’s a nice gesture. I really like Trevor - he’s a class act and a cerebral quarterback. I can’t wait to see how his game will improve in his second year starting.
      To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

What? Siemian has the salary of a 7th-round pick, this is his first year as a starter, this o-line has not helped him at all and Kiszla still found a way to criticize the gift?

Well I guess Kiszla just can't stop being an ass.
        sigpic

Comment

I'd imagine Skittles paid for all of this. Still pretty cool.
          sigpic
          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
            What? Siemian has the salary of a 7th-round pick, this is his first year as a starter, this o-line has not helped him at all and Kiszla still found a way to criticize the gift?

Well I guess Kiszla just can't stop being an ass.
            It wouldn't surprise me if Kiszla wasn't even a Broncos fan.
            Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Kiszla reports wrong things all the time. He's probably right 50% of the time which is just enough to make him credible :S.
              sigpic
              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

I really like this leadership move by Trevor S. It's mature and shows that he cares about the relationships of his teammates.
                This could be the thing that turns out around for Denver; imagine that!

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                  It sounds like we are happy with both guys for the forseeable future. I've been quite impressed with Trev, a first year starter with no running game and poor protection but has shown composure and the ability to move the ball and make big throws at times.

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis
                  Re: Reports on Broncos QB situation. Siemian has been nice surprise but no declarations for next year. Bosses pleased with Lynch.

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis

I anticipate QB battle next yr with Siemian in lead but let's watch Lynch with full offseason. Bosses love his skill set/attitude.
                  Wait.... What?

So more inconsistencies at QB going into next year. You have to make that decision at the end of this season. Go with someone

Comment

Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                    I read a report that Denver has already decided to move forward with Trev as out long term starter. The report specifically said the next few seasons.

So does that mean they might try and trade Lynch this offseason?
                    It is too early to say that, but Lynch has done nothing to improve his stock. He needs to have a good preseason but Siemian needs to be better, Siemian needs to win out the competition and then if any teams get their QB hurt in the preseason or early in the season Lynch could be trade bait. If we draft another late rounds QB, I think that would be a tip. Also, if Elway got the opportunity to trade Lynch in the draft for a early round 1st round pick, I think Elway would take the risk and go for it and try to land a game changing player.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

Originally posted by DishWater View Post
                      I'm with Kiszla on this one. This is the type of thing you do for your close buds, not your colleagues. It's goofy. Don't get me wrong. It's awesome he gave them gifts. Fantastic gesture. But it's not executive-like. We have a void of leadership on offense. Here's another (however slight) indicator of the need for a veteran at QB.
                      Amazing skills assessment! You've just discounted Siemian because he gave his o-linemen gifts.

Here is a list of other non-leadership quality players that gave their teammates gifts.

http://www.thesportster.com/football...eir-teammates/
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by worldsoutro View Post
                        Wait.... What?

So more inconsistencies at QB going into next year. You have to make that decision at the end of this season. Go with someone
                        You know elway is gonna make a call to Jerry before anything else. And he has to give his guy lynch a shot to succeed.

Comment

Originally posted by worldsoutro View Post
                          Wait.... What?

No. Disregard Mike Klis. Here is what was recently posted on NFL.com.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...qb-beyond-2016

Comment

The O-Line should have each gotten a copy of "Pass-blocking for Dummies' instead of the Skittles jackets.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                              Kiszla reports wrong things all the time. He's probably right 50% of the time which is just enough to make him credible :S.
                              50% is credible? :doh:
                              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                                50% is credible? :doh:
                                That won't even get you through grade school.
                                :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X