X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward, Marshall, Green, and Derby All Ruled OUT vs KC

Mike Klis
    ‏@MikeKlis

Kubiak rules out: Marshall, Ward, Green, Derby. Wolfe questionable but hopeful to play.

Oh boy. As if it wasnt an uphill climb already...
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
    Oh boy. As if it wasnt an uphill climb already...
    Yikes, the 2 most concerning is Wolfe and Ward. Wolfe especially helps with the run game. It is what it is I guess.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Great opportunity to evaluate parks and Simmons and how much they have progressed.

But who is playing tight end other than huerman?

Comment

Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
        Great opportunity to evaluate parks and Simmons and how much they have progressed.

But who is playing tight end other than huerman?
        They may activate Krieger-coble if he's still on the practice squad. Or they may just roll with one TE seeing as how they likely have already moved on to the next season
        Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

QB Austin Davis waved and promote TE Henry Krieger-Coble from practice squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
            QB Austin Davis waved and promote TE Henry Krieger-Coble from practice squad.
            Thanks for the update. Too bad for Austin Davis, though with release it seems the Broncos FO are already getting ready for the next season
            Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
              Thanks for the update. Too bad for Austin Davis, though with release it seems the Broncos FO are already getting ready for the next season
              Often these are moves to make space on the PS for other positions. With injuries mounting Kubiak may need space on the outside chance the Broncos make the playoffs.

Comment

Oh, whew, for a minute I thought we might have to cut one of our 1,239,890,700,384,772,648,925ⁿ WR's to make room.
                Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

We cut Davis and yet Norwood still has a job...........
                  sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                    Often these are moves to make space on the PS for other positions. With injuries mounting Kubiak may need space on the outside chance the Broncos make the playoffs.
                    I find it puzzling that Davis was cut. That means we have no 3rd option for emergency QB. In fact, if both lynch and Siemian get hurt Norwood is our QB isn't he? I find this decision...pretty terrible to be honest. If we make it into the playoffs we need to have depth at the QB position
                    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by listopencil View Post
                      Oh, whew, for a minute I thought we might have to cut one of our 1,239,890,700,384,772,648,925ⁿ WR's to make room.

And thank goodness we kept the most important one. You know, the one who's so good at punt returns. Whoopee!
                      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

I find it puzzling that Davis was cut. That means we have no 3rd option for emergency QB. In fact, if both lynch and Siemian get hurt Norwood is our QB isn't he? I find this decision...pretty terrible to be honest. If we make it into the playoffs we need to have depth at the QB position
                        The fact that Norwood is still on the roster is difficult to understand. With Siemian recovering from injuries it's odd to waive Davis. Starting to get the sense Kubiak has lost sound judgement.

Comment

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                          We cut Davis and yet Norwood still has a job...........
                          Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post

And thank goodness we kept the most important one. You know, the one who's so good at punt returns. Whoopee!
                          Like Kubiak said Norwood has done some good things for the team. I guess the punt return in SB50 gave him a guaranteed roster spot.

Comment

Well, my theory is that they may not have been impressed enough with him and want to redraft someone else they may have their eye on and possibly bring in a veteran and trade Lynch (just a theory).

If we burn through 2 QBs in this game, we'll be handing it off and punting after each 3 and out.
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

Could he be any worse at QB, than he is at WRKR?
                              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Working...
                              X