Ward, Marshall, Green, and Derby All Ruled OUT vs KC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    I'm with you! Winning this game would be a small miracle based on the way the offense has been playing. Like they say...any given Sunday.
    I always pick the Broncos in the Weekly Pickem contest. Maybe I should change my pick today.

Comment

I actually like our chances tomorrow night. I don't think the Chiefs get lucky like they did last time. Tyreek Hill shouldn't have the return TD this time.

I really like Heuerman this week against that D. He is to big for that D IMO. He can definitely open up the underneath stuff for Sanders. The OL needs to play the game of their life though. Heuerman needs to help Stephenson. I would love to see Kubes run some plays where Heuerman chips Houston then runs a seamless route. I can see some big gains off of that.

I just hope, especially after last week, Kubes let Raymond return kicks. Norwood shouldn't see the field at all.

If we can do these things I see a win in our future on the road.
      Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

Maybe some of the "replacements" will surprise us, it's not like we can do worse...or can we?

The sarcastic applause after Norwood surprisingly caught the ball last week was interesting. I think we should do the same every time DT catches the ball and holds on to it. Let's see how it goes tomorrow night, I an cautiously optimistic. It would be a great Christmas gift.
        [sigpic

Comment

With Justin Houston out, I like our chances better.
          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

May not matter, Miami looks like they're ready to beat the Bills in their own home
            Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Both teams have players out, time to man up and get the win. If we win at Arrowhead I think we make the playoffs.

I expect Davis will be signed next week once Green and Derby are cleared. Don't need him this week.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                May not matter, Miami looks like they're ready to beat the Bills in their own home
                Its only a 7 point game. I don't know if it matters anyway, I'm pretty sure we need NE to beat Miami either way.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                  Its only a 7 point game. I don't know if it matters anyway, I'm pretty sure we need NE to beat Miami either way.
                  Not anymore 28-14. Darn it.

Edit: BUF just scored 28-21.
                  Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                    Not anymore 28-14. Darn it.

Edit: BUF just scored 28-21.
                    28-24 @ 2:00 min warning with BUF driving at mid field.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSynapses View Post
                      28-24 @ 2:00 min warning with BUF driving at mid field.
                      Buffalo now in the redzone. Only time i'll ever root you Bills, don't let me down
                      Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Tell you what Tyrod Taylor is a clutch machine. Wish our offense and rush attack looked like theirs
                        Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Buffalo now in the redzone. Only time i'll ever root you Bills, don't let me down
                          Geez, quite the game.

Comment

Tell you what Tyrod Taylor is a clutch machine. Wish our offense and rush attack looked like theirs
                            I would always go with the D. I have seen us have Buffalo type D's that can't tackle anyone and gives up a shed load of yards/points

Comment

Well Miami won. If we lose tomorrow, no playoffs for us. This is a must win game now.
                              Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

Working...
                              X