Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    Well Miami won. If we lose tomorrow, no playoffs for us. This is a must win game now.

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Tell you what Tyrod Taylor is a clutch machine. Wish our offense and rush attack looked like theirs
    I would always go with the D. I have seen us have Buffalo type D's that can't tackle anyone and gives up a shed load of yards/points

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSynapses
    replied
    Buffalo now in the redzone. Only time i'll ever root you Bills, don't let me down
    Geez, quite the game.

Leave a comment:

• TheAsianPA
    replied
    Tell you what Tyrod Taylor is a clutch machine. Wish our offense and rush attack looked like theirs

Leave a comment:

• TheAsianPA
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoSynapses View Post
    28-24 @ 2:00 min warning with BUF driving at mid field.
    Buffalo now in the redzone. Only time i'll ever root you Bills, don't let me down

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSynapses
    replied
    Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Not anymore 28-14. Darn it.

Edit: BUF just scored 28-21.
    28-24 @ 2:00 min warning with BUF driving at mid field.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    Its only a 7 point game. I don't know if it matters anyway, I'm pretty sure we need NE to beat Miami either way.
    Not anymore 28-14. Darn it.

Edit: BUF just scored 28-21.

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    May not matter, Miami looks like they're ready to beat the Bills in their own home
    Its only a 7 point game. I don't know if it matters anyway, I'm pretty sure we need NE to beat Miami either way.

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    Both teams have players out, time to man up and get the win. If we win at Arrowhead I think we make the playoffs.

I expect Davis will be signed next week once Green and Derby are cleared. Don't need him this week.

Leave a comment:

• TheAsianPA
    replied
    May not matter, Miami looks like they're ready to beat the Bills in their own home

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    With Justin Houston out, I like our chances better.

Leave a comment:

• Taos_Broncomaniac
    replied
    Maybe some of the "replacements" will surprise us, it's not like we can do worse...or can we?

The sarcastic applause after Norwood surprisingly caught the ball last week was interesting. I think we should do the same every time DT catches the ball and holds on to it. Let's see how it goes tomorrow night, I an cautiously optimistic. It would be a great Christmas gift.

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    I actually like our chances tomorrow night. I don't think the Chiefs get lucky like they did last time. Tyreek Hill shouldn't have the return TD this time.

I really like Heuerman this week against that D. He is to big for that D IMO. He can definitely open up the underneath stuff for Sanders. The OL needs to play the game of their life though. Heuerman needs to help Stephenson. I would love to see Kubes run some plays where Heuerman chips Houston then runs a seamless route. I can see some big gains off of that.

I just hope, especially after last week, Kubes let Raymond return kicks. Norwood shouldn't see the field at all.

If we can do these things I see a win in our future on the road.

Leave a comment:

• Seattle_Cat
    replied
    Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    I'm with you! Winning this game would be a small miracle based on the way the offense has been playing. Like they say...any given Sunday.
    I always pick the Broncos in the Weekly Pickem contest. Maybe I should change my pick today.

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    Originally posted by qbronco View Post
    Compete???? I'm just hoping they can get a first down!
    I'm with you! Winning this game would be a small miracle based on the way the offense has been playing. Like they say...any given Sunday.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X