• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIA was 29th in points allowed

No thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by milehighlife View Post
      Do you think Vance was already 'checked out'?
      Lol for the whole year maybe

Comment

• 15th in pass D and 27th in overall D. Yikes. Oh wait. I'll relax since it's his players' fault and in no way a reflection of his ability to lead and coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by MHOC View Post
          MIA was 29th in points allowed

No thanks
          Exactly. That's gross.
          sigpic

Adopted by: Andrewmlb :thumb:
          Sig by: MHS

Comment

• Hopefully I don't get any I'm racists posts but it seems more then likely we are complying with the Roony rule with this interview. He has not done anything this year to get an offer from us

Comment

Hopefully I don't get any I'm racists posts but it seems more then likely we are complying with the Roony rule with this interview. He has not done anything this year to get an offer from us
              Basing a hiring decision on one year of performance would not be wise. One season is one part of the evaluation. You have to consider so much more including the body of work, organizational skills, people skills (what do players, coaches and front office people say about the person). It's not to say that he couldn't have done anything different with the Dolphins defense - just cannot make a decision on one season (unless there were clear examples of actions that were detrimental to the organization).

Comment

Hopefully I don't get any I'm racists posts but it seems more then likely we are complying with the Roony rule with this interview. He has not done anything this year to get an offer from us
                The question is what has he ever done to deserve a shot to be a head coach?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                  Basing a hiring decision on one year of performance would not be wise. One season is one part of the evaluation. You have to consider so much more including the body of work, organizational skills, people skills (what do players, coaches and front office people say about the person). It's not to say that he couldn't have done anything different with the Dolphins defense - just cannot make a decision on one season (unless there were clear examples of actions that were detrimental to the organization).
                  I agree at the same time if reports are true I can't see him as the front runner

Comment

Lol for the whole year maybe
                    LOL ... ..

I'm pretty ignorant about VJ to be honest ... all I know is what I saw today.

Uhm ... yeah ...

Comment

I agree at the same time if reports are true I can't see him as the front runner
                      There are so many reports out there and everything is speculation. There are theee candidates as far as we know. Until we know the decision anyone's guess is as good as another.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                        Because people don't think, and over react.
                        That's your opinion. Vance is your choice. You've made it known, and if Elway hires him I'll support it. Still don't change the fact that he hasn't done enough in the NFL to deserve a head coaching job just yet. It's not about today, it's about his whole body of work.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
                          While it would be great to have McCoy as OC, it won't happen with Shanahan as HC. Offensive philosophies are totally opposite.
                          This right here.

Comment

• MIA made the playofffs because of the weakest schedule I think I have ever seen

Beat
                            Clev in OT
                            Pitt
                            Buff
                            Jets
                            SD
                            Rams
                            49ers
                            Cardinals
                            Jets
                            Bills OT

What is that only 1 team with a winning record?

6 wins vs teams with 5 or less wins on the season
                            Last edited by MHOC; 01-08-2017, 04:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
                              While it would be great to have McCoy as OC, it won't happen with Shanahan as HC. Offensive philosophies are totally opposite.
                              I couldn't say for sure, but I think if he could implement the Tebow Offense under John Fox then the guy can implement the Kyle Offense under Shanny Junior. Heck-McCoy might even look at it as a way to pick Junior's brain for a while and hope to land a HC job down the road.
                              Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

• Originally posted by listopencil View Post
                                I couldn't say for sure, but I think if he could implement the Tebow Offense under John Fox then the guy can implement the Kyle Offense under Shanny Junior. Heck-McCoy might even look at it as a way to pick Junior's brain for a while and hope to land a HC job down the road.
                                McCoy is going to go somewhere to run an offense. Not to be an OC in title only.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X