No announcement yet.

Perhaps The Most Honest Look At Paxton Lynch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 2nd year should be a big jump for Lynch. He should be more adjusted to the speed of the NFL as well as the offense he is running. Even if he is running a new offense in 2017 he should be more comfortable with it than he was the one he was running in 2016 because rules limit the exposure draft picks get in learning the NFL game.

Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
    The majority of rookie QBs need to improve their ability to read defenses quicker in a timely NFL manner.
    That is true. I do think based on my limited knowledge that Lynch needs more improvement than most 1st year qbs...least the ones we consider successful...I do not even bother comparing someone against the failures unless I have given up on them.

Like I said in the post you partially quoted...it may happen. Lot of work needs to be done before any of us know the results of Lynch's path to being an elite NFL qb

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    and you can tell this by siemian crushing him by 00.5 completion %...lynch couldn't hit a barn, right
    Stats can lie.

Watch his throws...the ones I am most interested at this point are the quick reads he makes and throws to open targets with pretty much no or little pressure being put on him by the pass rush.

IMO these are the easiest of NFL throws. No qb makes them all but the good starting qbs make most of them.

IMO Lynch can improve in this area. Well I have seen other qbs get better...I hope Lynch can.

Like I said in the post you partially quoted...it may happen. Lot of work needs to be done before any of us know the results of Lynch's path to being an elite NFL qb
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Working...
    X