• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important offseason dates

Kind of helps keeps things in perspective

For example Wade does not become a free agent until Jan 10

We need to make a decision on Roby Jan 2 - May 3

OT Donald Stephenson’s $4 million salary becomes fully guaranteed - March 13

Deadline for the Broncos to exercise LT Russell Okung’s $1 million option for 2017. If exercised, Okung’s $2 million base salary for 2017, $9.5 million base salary for 2018 and $8 million roster bonus all become fully guaranteed, for a payout of $19.5 million. He can also earn up to $1.5 million in per-game roster bonuses. - March 9

March 7-9: Legal tampering period opens for Free Agency.

March 9: Free Agency begins at 2 p.m. and all mayhem will ensue. Hopefully one that includes a new offensive lineman or two.

Other interesting dates for us

http://www.milehighreport.com/2017/1...-2017-calendar
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Excellent info! Thanks OP.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post

Deadline for the Broncos to exercise LT Russell Okung’s $1 million option for 2017. If exercised, Okung’s $2 million base salary for 2017, $9.5 million base salary for 2018 and $8 million roster bonus all become fully guaranteed, for a payout of $19.5 million. He can also earn up to $1.5 million in per-game roster bonuses. - March 9

March 9: Free Agency begins at 2 p.m. and all mayhem will ensue. Hopefully one that includes a new offensive lineman or two.

I don't understand why I must Spread. I'm an I Formation guy.
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Yes, the off season as officially begun for us.

Thanks for the info.

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
        I don't understand why I must Spread. I'm an I Formation guy.
        Saying "Omaha!" and "Hadez is the mike" might help.

Comment

We can start talking with players tomorrow!!
          Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

We can start talking with players tomorrow!!
            I am damn near kid on Christmas morning excited for free agency to see moves Elway makes. It's funny, it's only been in the past 3 or 4 years that I have really been paying attention to off season activities, the draft and such. Is it an age thing? When I was younger I just cared about when they were on the field on Sundays. Now it's much much more. Hmm...

But yeah...counting down the hours till the signings can start.

Comment

Official roster mistake

I was looking over the depth chart and roster on Denver broncos.com just now

I saw Donald Stephenson is still listed on our active roster ??????????????

Someone should pass along the message to tech support that THIS GOON HAS GOT TO GO

I wonder if we could get anything back if we traded him to a cfl team

Comment

I think he gets a shot at DT, he has seen enough people go around and through him, he may have picked up a few things.
                Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
                  I was looking over the depth chart and roster on Denver broncos.com just now

I saw Donald Stephenson is still listed on our active roster ??????????????

Someone should pass along the message to tech support that THIS GOON HAS GOT TO GO

I wonder if we could get anything back if we traded him to a cfl team

Don't you think it would be wise to wait until there other OT on the roster first? I mean right now at OT we have Schofield, Stephenson, and Sambrailo.....it may just be Stephenson since Schofield and/or Sambrailo very well might be OG.....
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
                    I think he gets a shot at DT, he has seen enough people go around and through him, he may have picked up a few things.
                    He's been a tackle. He doesn't face DT's often.

Comment

Nice to see the roster is periodically consulted.
                      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
                      X