Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge --- Conference Championship Round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    No Canmore is advancing. He nailed the total points of the Falcons and packers game.

And he was only 2 points off the combined pats and steelers score.

Giving him a total 2 point differential.

You were 6 points off the first game and 5 points off the second game giving you an 11 point total differential.
    That's just for tiebreakers. There are only a few games every week in the playoffs, and ties are very likely. Canmore got both of his picks wrong. If he got at least 1 right, he would advance.
    sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Although I did look at it again, and KingElway actually did beat me. It was SO close, but I had an 11 point differential. He had 10, so disregard my previous post. Congrats KingElway, best of luck to you.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
        That's just for tiebreakers. There are only a few games every week in the playoffs, and ties are very likely. Canmore got both of his picks wrong. If he got at least 1 right, he would advance.
        Yeah my bad. I completely misread his picks. For some reason I was thinking all 3 of you had the same picks.

Good thing I'm not the one in charge of the game.
        sigpic

Comment

Did this game end?
          sigpic

Comment

HAHA. Nope. I had a Navy trip to Virginia so I figured I'd be evil and leave y'all waiting! Give me a few minutes. Going to do the Super Bowl a tad different. The 25 questions seems a little, honestly, stupid once I started thinking about it. STand By
            sigpic
            2020 Adopt-A-Bronco -- Philip Lindsay -- The Tasmanian Devil
            Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Matt DiBenedetto & Tony Stewart!
            US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Comment

Originally posted by taz1458 View Post
              HAHA. Nope. I had a Navy trip to Virginia so I figured I'd be evil and leave y'all waiting! Give me a few minutes. Going to do the Super Bowl a tad different. The 25 questions seems a little, honestly, stupid once I started thinking about it. STand By
              Don't forget last year I manipulated your system by copying FlBroncos answers and only changing the coin toss.

So maybe have them submit all 25 answers through private message this time.
              sigpic

Comment

What an absolutely incredibly close week for the BCPEC. Lets start it off by doing the easy part, LSIGRAD09 is moving on by getting both games right. Canmore is not moving on after missing both games. Thanks for playing man, and Hopefully you'll return next year! Now who would make it to faceoff against LSIGRAD09 for the title of BCPEC Champion? That would be kingelway7 by a miraculous ONE POINT over BroncoFanBoy!!

Both players will be battling it out for the 1st title. Let's get it on!!!

Results:

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...i.jpg~original

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                  Don't forget last year I manipulated your system by copying FlBroncos answers and only changing the coin toss.

So maybe have them submit all 25 answers through private message this time.
                  We're not doing no 25 questions this time. lol
                  sigpic

Comment

Pretty good run. My best finish since I took second in 2009, the year before taz took this over.

Fourth in the Pick'em and fourth in Guess the Stats. Just out of the money in both games. Oh well.

Thanks taz for all your hard work. I'll be back, barring something unforeseen. I love Pick'em, it is my favorite game.
                    sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Bronze medal ain't bad. Besides, I already have a title, so best of luck to these two.
                      sigpic

Comment

Even though I didn't make the Super Bowl, I'll play (in this thread) anyway just to see how I'd fare up.

SUN FEB 5th

NEvsATL

TIEBREAKERS
                        1 - Score Prediction- 27-24

2 - Heads or Tails? Tails

3 - Will either team make a field goal in the first quarter? Yes/No - YES

4 - Who will score the 1st TD? Edelman

5 - Total Passing Yards for Brady O/U - 310.5 Under

6 - The first score of the game will be a ...
                        Patriots touchdown 9/5

7 - Total QB sacks (both teams combined)
                        Over/Under 4 - OVER

8 - Distance of the first Matt Ryan touchdown pass?
                        Over/Under 13.5 - OVER

9 - Total passing yards by Matt Ryan?
                        Over/Under 325.5 - UNDER

10 - Longest reception by Julio Jones
                        Over/Under 25.5 yards - UNDER
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Canmore View Post
                          Pretty good run. My best finish since I took second in 2009, the year before taz took this over.

Fourth in the Pick'em and fourth in Guess the Stats. Just out of the money in both games. Oh well.

Thanks taz for all your hard work. I'll be back, barring something unforeseen. I love Pick'em, it is my favorite game.
                          Just for the record, I took Year 3 off. This has been running relatively strong since 2010. I actually did not even know it was going on before I arrived on the scene.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X