Terrell Davis Officially In The Pro Football Hall Of Fame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Wow, interesting. I didn't catch that last night. Easley's not a Bronco...so....
    Yeah, everyone seems to agree that Easley is deserving, so why not Terrell?
    sigpic

Comment

• Here are some awesome TD highlights. If anybody ever says TD wasn't fast, tell them to watch this video. TD had speed!

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...9-f5d92fb80fdf
      sigpic

Comment

• Not trying to throw shade on TD, but as someone who watched both their careers, I think Atwater was the better overall player and for much longer. Are there any safeties from that era in the HOF?

Comment

• This is a crime Easley from the Seahags goes in before Atwater and Dawkins.

Comment

• Originally posted by sendacash View Post
            This is a crime Easley from the Seahags goes in before Atwater and Dawkins.
            Easley was the seniors inductee, so I'd say it was time for him. Atwater and Dawkins will have their time.
            sigpic

Comment

• Well then those seniors must have Alzheimer as I call them like I see them

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
                I don't think Louis Wright, Tom Nalen and Lionel Taylor should be enshrined. Same with Rod Smith and Karl Mecklenburg but needless to say, that's just my opinion. It really doesn't matter to me that players from other franchises have made it in with equal or lesser credentials. Two wrongs don't make a right. I want Hall of Fame to mean something and not be a watered down version of its former self by allowing the inclusion of a bunch of former very good (but not truly great) players.

True indeed, DeMarcus Ware and Peyton spent the majority of their careers playing on other teams but that's not to say their time with the Broncos didn't mean something, in fact, I'd say they very much did seeing as they both accomplished something special for this franchise and I'd argue that a lot of Broncos fans will be happy to see them enshrined – thus being the reason why I mentioned them in the same breath.
                Louis Wright was the best corner of his era. Lionel Taylor led the AFL in receiving five times. During Tom Nalen's career as a starter (with rotating linemen and RBs) the Broncos led the NFL in rushing by a wide margin. Nalen was the only constant.

The Selectors say Louis Wright didn't have the picks...because no one threw at him. The Selectors say Lionel Taylor played in the high flying AFL...he still led the league. The Selectors say Nalen wasn't well known...because our O line didn't talk to the media. They all belong and I hope Broncos Country can unite behind them.

Comment

• Originally posted by sendacash View Post
                  Well then those seniors must have Alzheimer as I call them like I see them
                  Atwater and Dawkins aren't eligible for Senior votes...have to be out of the league for 25 years....who would you have pout in over easley? gradishar would be a logical vote. Anyone else?
                  sigpic

Comment

• I would think another Broncos OL needs to go in given the path they paved and how 1,000 yard rushers were plug and play in that system.

Comment

• Gotta say, that was one hell of a speech by Jason Taylor!!
                      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• TD's up next!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Ready the kleenex guys and gals!
                          Adopted Poster
                          AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• Awesome!!!!! So happy for TD!!!
                            #swapping

Comment