My dude, Brock Olivo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dude, Brock Olivo

How has no one started a thread on this guy? Nervous as all hell during his presser, but you can see his passion bursting through. Seems like a fired up Wooderson from fast times. Dude will be awesome. Looking forward to ST the most this year:lombardi:

I just listened to his press conference. Amazing. The guy is realy likeable, enthusiastic and seems like a lot of fun. I just hope he can keep his energy going.

Comment

Originally posted by aditheman View Post
      I just listened to his press conference. Amazing. The guy is realy likeable, enthusiastic and seems like a lot of fun. I just hope he can keep his energy going.
      Do you like Special Teams, man?

Naw...

Comment

Originally posted by pepesilvia View Post
        Do you like Special Teams, man?

Naw...

Classic.

He came into the league in 1998 as an UDFA, and made a roster through his special teams play, so he should be able to relate to a lot of the guys he'll be working with during camp. Seems like he'll be a very high energy guy.

Comment

I know Vance Joseph called him "Olivio", but it's Brock Olivo. Joseph also said "Musgraves". A couple of slip ups there.
          sigpic

Comment

I hope we can get a Tyreek Hill like player on the team,because this team needs it.
            I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

This guy did not inspire me with confidence. I hope he proves my hunch wrong.
              sigpic

For the sake of the mods, please don't report my sig anymore. They have said it does not violate the Code of Conduct. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Soulfire View Post
                I disagree, he seems to have the energy and knowledge to be a massive success for us. He also seems to have a clear understanding of what this team needs to work on on ST.

Comment

He inspired me. Got me really excited about Special Teams for once.
                  Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

I feel your concern. I am not trying to be negative myself, but I hope he's actually ready to be able to lead a contender on ST.

Comment

Let me guess, but Vance Joseph inspires you? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Comment

Anyone else pick up on Olivo's intensity? I hope it rubs off on the ST players. I think it will. I've really liked the assistant coaches added. I am excited to see how they can transform this team back to greatness!
                        sigpic

Comment

Deadspin is a fan. Check out the video at the end of the article if you haven't heard Brock speak yet. As Deadspin said, "He seems like a guy who can keep his voice at a library-appropriate level and still motivate a player to run through his opponent’s chest." If he has the depth of football understanding, I could see this guy being a head coach someday. http://deadspin.com/the-broncos-new-...ool-1792189587

Comment

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...a-c48f31f6833a

Comment

Dude sounded good to me. Can't wait to see what we do.

First mission is to cut Norwood.

Comment

Working...
                              X