Season Ticket wait list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
    Considering the general fourm has a no discussion policy for P & R why wouldn't I come here for football?

Yet it's "still on an NFL forum though, weird" ...smh

Aaaaannnnnnnnyways....cant wait till the wait list calls my number! gonna be a good day!
    sigpic
    BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

• I thought I would add my status for perspective...

I joined the season ticket wait list in 2010, and was initially 28,616 on the list. By 2013 I had moved up to 19,403. (moved up an avg 3,071 per year)

The following year I was 19,414....uhhhh, how did I move backward? Turns out some at the front of the list were on military active duty overseas when their number came up, so they were allowed to go back to the front of the line while they served their active duty time. I'm OK with that.

Since 2014 there was no movement at all until this year; now my number is 18,905. So only moved up 509 spots this past year.

Well, hoping the pace picks up so I'm at the front of the list by the time I retire.

Until then, my wife and I make an annual trip to Denver for a home game.

Rich.

Comment

• Originally posted by Richard S View Post
        I thought I would add my status for perspective...

I joined the season ticket wait list in 2010, and was initially 28,616 on the list. By 2013 I had moved up to 19,403. (moved up an avg 3,071 per year)

The following year I was 19,414....uhhhh, how did I move backward? Turns out some at the front of the list were on military active duty overseas when their number came up, so they were allowed to go back to the front of the line while they served their active duty time. I'm OK with that.

Since 2014 there was no movement at all until this year; now my number is 18,905. So only moved up 509 spots this past year.

Well, hoping the pace picks up so I'm at the front of the list by the time I retire.

Until then, my wife and I make an annual trip to Denver for a home game.

Rich.
        I had not checked since August, well if you moved 509 that puts me at 4881, getting closer!! hopefully within 5 years!
        sigpic

Comment

• Is there any way to find season ticket wait status via the DB website?

Comment

• Originally posted by kstickne View Post
            Is there any way to find season ticket wait status via the DB website?
            nope, you have to call
            sigpic

Comment

• How far will we go up on the list after this season? and after VJ is kept on? fingers crossed!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

• I’ve been on the list 8/9 years I called before the season and I think I’m in the top 700 now

Comment

• Originally posted by MHOC View Post
                  I’ve been on the list 8/9 years I called before the season and I think I’m in the top 700 now
                  Good luck!! This will be my 8th year on the list. im at 5000
                  sigpic

Comment

• Just called been on the list since May 2007
                    I’m at 232!!!! Looking good for me next year!! I usually seat In really good seats, if I get season tickets probably gotta head to the top stands lol

They have over 80k on the list

Before season I was In The 700s

They said that was the first year it has really moved in years.

Comment

• Originally posted by MHOC View Post
                      Just called been on the list since May 2007
                      I’m at 232!!!! Looking good for me next year!! I usually seat In really good seats, if I get season tickets probably gotta head to the top stands lol

They have over 80k on the list

Before season I was In The 700s

They said that was the first year it has really moved in years.
                      TV ratings down close to 9% this season after last season being down another 8% the NFLs losing some losing some ground.

Comment

Working...
                      X