No announcement yet.

CJ Anderson Weight Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is his weight right now - 225? I think at 220 he makes one more step that much quicker and gains 5/10/15/TD more yards yet maintains that powerhouse finish that gets 1st downs & TDs, but CJ knows what he needs to be - no?

Comment

• I like what I see right now. if it ain't broke, don't fix it, imo. CJ looks really good right now, so I personally don't think he need to drop/gain any more weight. Honestly, I think he should keep focussing on flexibility and conditioning.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post
        I like what I see right now. if it ain't broke, don't fix it, imo. CJ looks really good right now, so I personally don't think he need to drop/gain any more weight. Honestly, I think he should keep focussing on flexibility and conditioning.
        I agree. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. CJ is returning to late 2014 form. Granted its only through 2 weeks, but he is on pace for...

Rushing

1592 Yards
        360 Car
        4.4 Yrd/Car
        8 TD

Receiving

344 Yards
        32 Rec
        10.8 Yrd/Rec
        8 TD
        Denver Broncos
        New York Yankees
        New York Knicks
        Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
          I agree. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. CJ is returning to late 2014 form. Granted its only through 2 weeks, but he is on pace for...

Rushing

1592 Yards
          360 Car
          4.4 Yrd/Car
          8 TD

Receiving

344 Yards
          32 Rec
          10.8 Yrd/Rec
          8 TD
          on pace after 2 games is irrelevant. you really need 4-8 games to truly have an "on pace" statement indicative of reality.

Comment

• It is early, but seriously, wouldn't we be happy with 1400 yards @ 4.2 per with another 300 yards receiving? I think that's realistic as long as he stays healthy.
            sigpic

Comment

• CJ is awesome, it seems like when he does well, the team does well.
              Is this a case of "Fat shaming"????

Comment

• Running the ball is a team sport. CJ is on point! The desire is there. But the OL and McCoy scheme is hitting .......... it's all in rhythm. Even Trevor's play contributes to the success and failure of the running game.

He really is running it awesome right now

I love that we have a smart RB back there. He seems to understand some of the more subtle aspects to football like how him running hard to convert a 3rd down can just break a team's spirit lol. CJ theManderson
                The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• It's hard to give a game ball to one player , but CJ should be in consideration for the Cowboy game. He ran with emotion. You could see it. Same as the two running backs from the Falcons in the SB last year.

Comment

Working...
                  X