All updates from OTA's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All updates from OTA's

Rather than have you guys go to a link I thought it'd better to just post the pic of their tweets/Mike Klis/Andrew Mason/Jeff Legwald

Vance Joseph just said Siemian and Lynch will split the 1st team reps 50/50. Today was Siemian's turn, tomorrow Lynch will get his.

Comment

Comment

Hey, guys. The Broncos Reddit page posts OTA updates as well, if you wanna copy and paste those posts on here. I figured it'd be less cumbersome than having to take a screen shot of all the tweets and uploading them here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
          Nasty. :thumb:
          :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the thread :thumb:

Comment

Adam Gotsis is 20 pounds heavier this year. Looks it too.

Comment

Originally posted by multimoussa View Post
                Adam Gotsis is 20 pounds heavier this year. Looks it too.
                Wolfe said in his media day interview that he also put on a few pounds of muscle. Looks like we are going to have some mountain of men in the middle this season.

Comment

Thanks for taking the time to post these.

It's much appreciated!

Comment

Comment

Why the heck is bolles not a day 1 starter in mini camp? You're telling me he's not better than the worst tackle in the league right now?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SaltySnipes View Post
                          Why the heck is bolles not a day 1 starter in mini camp? You're telling me he's not better than the worst tackle in the league right now?
                          There is no surprise here, yet. Bolles is a rookie and Stephenson has some familiarity with the first offense. I expect Stephenson will may be fall in the depth chart after the pads go on.

Comment

Bolles has to earn it like every player. I like the idea of keeping him motivated and make him feel there really is a competition instead of just putting him there with the starters.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                              Bolles has to earn it like every player. I like the idea of keeping him motivated and make him feel there really is a competition instead of just putting him there with the starters.
                              Would beating out Stephenson in a competition be earning anything? I know what you meant however the bar is pretty low with Stephenson.

Comment

Working...
                              X