Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All updates from OTA's

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • All updates from OTA's

    Rather than have you guys go to a link I thought it'd better to just post the pic of their tweets/Mike Klis/Andrew Mason/Jeff Legwald





  • #2
    Vance Joseph just said Siemian and Lynch will split the 1st team reps 50/50. Today was Siemian's turn, tomorrow Lynch will get his.

    Comment


    • #3

      Comment


      • #4
        Hey, guys. The Broncos Reddit page posts OTA updates as well, if you wanna copy and paste those posts on here. I figured it'd be less cumbersome than having to take a screen shot of all the tweets and uploading them here.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
          Nasty. :thumb:
          :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Thanks for the thread :thumb:

            Comment


            • #7
              Adam Gotsis is 20 pounds heavier this year. Looks it too.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by multimoussa View Post
                Adam Gotsis is 20 pounds heavier this year. Looks it too.
                Wolfe said in his media day interview that he also put on a few pounds of muscle. Looks like we are going to have some mountain of men in the middle this season.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thanks for taking the time to post these.

                  It's much appreciated!

                  Comment


                  • #10

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Why the heck is bolles not a day 1 starter in mini camp? You're telling me he's not better than the worst tackle in the league right now?

                      Comment


                      • #12

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by SaltySnipes View Post
                          Why the heck is bolles not a day 1 starter in mini camp? You're telling me he's not better than the worst tackle in the league right now?
                          There is no surprise here, yet. Bolles is a rookie and Stephenson has some familiarity with the first offense. I expect Stephenson will may be fall in the depth chart after the pads go on.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Bolles has to earn it like every player. I like the idea of keeping him motivated and make him feel there really is a competition instead of just putting him there with the starters.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                              Bolles has to earn it like every player. I like the idea of keeping him motivated and make him feel there really is a competition instead of just putting him there with the starters.
                              Would beating out Stephenson in a competition be earning anything? I know what you meant however the bar is pretty low with Stephenson.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X