• Jamaal is looking really good
        sigpic

Comment

• Are you there, Sam?

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
            Are you there, Sam?
            I was for a bit, I have more pictures but it'll take a while to upload them.
            sigpic

Comment

• Andrew Mason is tweeting a lot, probably your best bet. So far Von seems to be reeking havoc.

Comment

• Demarcus Walker left the field with trainers. Let's hope for the best.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                  Demarcus Walker left the field with trainers. Let's hope for the best.
                  Was it the heat ?? Or I also heard altitude sickness? I sure hope it's not altitude sickness as that would be really bad for him... and the team as a whole.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                    Demarcus Walker left the field with trainers. Let's hope for the best.
                    Sounds like a conditioning thing. Sounds like being a mile high is messing with his endurance.
                    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                      Sounds like a conditioning thing. Sounds like being a mile high is messing with his endurance.
                      Yeah I just read that a little bit ago, thank goodness!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                        I was slammed for thinking this could be a problem back in April.

Comment

• Thats what you get for living by the beaches.
                          :lombardi:

Comment

• I don't know if we're allowed to post actual sites, so sorry to the mods if we aren't but I go to Mile High Report, they have open threads where they post twitter updates from a lot of different sources. I also go to twitter site for Mason and check that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                              I don't know if we're allowed to post actual sites, so sorry to the mods if we aren't but I go to Mile High Report, they have open threads where they post twitter updates from a lot of different sources. I also go to twitter site for Mason and check that.
                              Only things you can't post are streaming sites or sites that otherwise break the CoC. As far as news and information goes, the more the better!
                              Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
                                Only things you can't post are streaming sites or sites that otherwise break the CoC. As far as news and information goes, the more the better!
                                Good to know, thanks! I've posted links to playbooks before, but wasn't sure about "competition" thank you for responding, good to know that I can enjoy both sites and talk about the other one here.

Comment

Working...
                                X