Any "Sleepers" On the Roster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
    i would say both? Wait, hopefully not so much deangelo because if he "shines" (might have to define "shine") there is a good possibility that he got that opportunity due to bad things that i am not going to say. i do think deangelo will likely make the final 53 but, for this season i hope he doesn't have the opportunity to "shine".
    never mind !
    sigpic

Comment

That Walker guy.
      :lombardi:

Comment

Originally posted by oklahomabronco View Post
        Both �� lol

Seriously, I was talking about Carlos on KO returns and he'll get a few catches too!

I'd like to see DeAngelo make the team as well. Dudes got some "it" factor as a RB, I like what film I've seen in him.
        Oh, De'Angelo is making the team. He's my sleeper for sure. Without seeing anything from him except for his time at the small college level, I'm admittedly too high on him possibly? I don't know what it is, but when I watch him I see something extra. However, I'm a little disappointed about Carlos at this point. Though, it's only been two days. I was hoping to hear something positive from him, as the only thing I've heard is about his fumbling issues Day 1. I am high on Carlos too, but maybe he might need a little more time than I had hoped to get adjusted and learn.

Comment

Working...
        X