No announcement yet.

FF Div 1 - Pretty Good League but Kinda Meh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For my match-up, it comes down to Charles VS Kelce. I'm really pulling for Charles and it's not because of FF.
    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      Haciendadad, you freaking steamrolled me... My season started out really, really good, but I'm falling apart now.
      Yeah. Kinda having a good season but what matters is the playoffs. I been in this position before only to lose in the last game.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
        For my match-up, it comes down to Charles VS Kelce. I'm really pulling for Charles and it's not because of FF.
        Yuk I hate having to root for Kelce. Right now you're down 15.90 points so it's possible if Charles has a big half.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
          Haciendadad, you freaking steamrolled me... My season started out really, really good, but I'm falling apart now.
          You can join my support group for FF victims

Comment

• This is weird.

I'm in 6 leagues (shoot me).

In four of those leagues, anyone with either a Game of Thrones logo or name is 11-0, 10-1, 10-1, 10-1.

Too bad I haven't watched one second of that show.

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
              This is weird.

In four of those leagues, anyone with either a Game of Thrones logo or name is 11-0, 10-1, 10-1, 10-1.

I need to change my name next year.

I haven't seen it, either. It's very popular.
              Administrator

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                This is weird.

I hadn't seen an episode until a few weeks ago, really good. Worth binge watching if you have vacation time this time of year. Considering your sig, you might like it. :-)
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I need to change my name next year.

I haven't seen it, either. It's very popular.
                  I held out for a long time, but finally got around to binge watching it and Westworld, bother are great shows.

I need to change my name this year... I picked a clever Trevor team name...then Trevor sucked. I think I may have jinxed him (but I've got the same name in my yahoo league and I'm 8-3)
                  sigpic

Comment

• Nice surprise finding out I'd won this morning.
                    Much needed too.

As for the Game of Thrones related team names bringing good fortune I could come up with a good Welsh name that sounds like GoT, namely "Gêm o Trôns". " Trôns" is Welsh for "Underpants" which pretty much suits my 2017 team
                    Last edited by Jaws; 11-21-2017, 09:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                      Nice surprise finding out I'd won this morning.
                      Much needed too.

As for the Game of Thrones related team names bringing good fortune I could come up with a good Welsh name that sounds like GoT, namely "Gêm o Trôns". " Trôns" is Welsh for "Underpants" which pretty much suits my 2017 team
                      That's funny.

I guess I can drop Brock off my team --- that's what happens when both my QBs are on bye the same week ---and that's what happens when you draft in a hurry and don't pay attention to those details.
                      Administrator

Lupus Awareness Month

Comment

That's funny.

I guess I can drop Brock off my team --- that's what happens when both my QBs are on bye the same week ---and that's what happens when you draft in a hurry and don't pay attention to those details.
                        Maybe you should pick up Jamal Charles?

Comment

• Originally posted by haciendadad View Post
                          Maybe you should pick up Jamal Charles?
                          Sarcasm can come back and bite you, you know. <--- See the teeth?

Charles is going to have a break out game. And then they'll start using him more. Hopefully it'll happen soon.
                          Administrator

Lupus Awareness Month

Comment

Sarcasm can come back and bite you, you know. <--- See the teeth?

Charles is going to have a break out game. And then they'll start using him more. Hopefully it'll happen soon.
                            Last edited by haciendadad; 11-22-2017, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Does that mean I should play him? I've had him benched for a couple of weeks.
                              Administrator

Lupus Awareness Month

Comment

Yeah. Kinda having a good season but what matters is the playoffs. I been in this position before only to lose in the last game.
                                And the understatement of the year goes to...

13-0 huh. And it looks like you and I have playoff byes. I would LOVE to be the 2007 Giants to your 2007 Patriots but I need to win my playoff game first. Good luck and hope to see you in the finals!

Comment

Working...
                                X